Coming Back?

The cut healed three weeks later.... Max finally called me saying sorry, I told him he could be my roommate again but no funny business. He moved back in later that day.
"Um hey, I'm sorry about all that... I know it's been weeks but still, I feel shitting." he looks down, upset from hearing what came out of his mouth.
"It's fine... I've gotten over it." I hug him, and pat his back. "I'm going to call up an old friend"
"Ok?" He sniffles, I pick up the phone and call my friend Chris, asking if he wants to hang out for a bit. Max grabs my shoulder "Who is that?" He says consurned about me.
"My friend Chris... Why?" I cover the phone, he lets go and sits down.

Chris came over, me and him caught up and started to talk about our past. Max just sat there listening to everything we'd say, after we were down talking Max went into the bathroom and punched the wall, his eyes brought tears and those tears fell on the floor like it was raining on a windy day. Chris looked over at the bathroom.
"Is everything all right? He seems upset don't you think?" He put his hand on mine and smiled
"Um, yea..." I get up, slipping my hand away from his and I knocked on the bathroom door. "Max? You ok?"
"Fine!" I could hear the sadness in his voice as he spoke. Chris looked down sad.
"Chris?" I say worried
"Yes?" He gets up slowly worried
"I think it's time for you to leave..." He gets up fully and walks out the door, going home. "Max? Please answer me" He opens the door and all I can see is the tears falling to his face, his hand is swollen from punching the wall and his face is red from crying. "I'm so sorry..." I hug him about to cry myself"
"No it's my fault..." He pushes me off wiping the tears off his face. I try to walk away but he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him, locking me in a hug. He tugs on my shorts and makes me put my legs around his waist. He puts his lips on mine and starts to kiss me passionately, Max reaches into his pocket and takes out a tiny box. He sets me down and gives me the box.