Coming back?

I woke up the next morning yawning and rubbed my eyes with the back of my palm.
"Sweety?" I forgot me and him got into a fight and I felt an empty feeling in my stomach soon after realizing he was gone and probley not coming back. I kept thinking to myself, I'm worthless, he could never really love someone as pitifully as me. Useless dirty girl! I screamed at the top of my lungs with tears in my eyes. He probley already replaced me... I picked up my phone and I had a few new texts from max, Hey sorry about last night. Sleep well? I texted back saying we're done. I started to text some of my old friends saying I was single again and that we had a fight and all that explaining what happened, one of them told me that Max did get a new girlfriend as soon as I saw that I threw my phone at the wall and it cracked a little at the top. "That Bitch!" I punched the wall and fell down crying again "I wish he loved me! Why am I such a fool! Thinking anyone could love me..." I grabbed a knife and thought about slicing my arm, I shook my head and said no dropped it, and without realizing where I dropped it, it cut the skin next to my vain it start to bleed, I bit my lip a tear fell from my left eye I was holding my arm like someone just died in front of me.

20 minutes later my friend arrived at my house and ran in knowing I was hurt, he wrapped my arm in gauge making sure it doesn't bleed anymore. He looked me in the asked what happened.
"I-I-" I was so scared I couldn't stop studdering, I didn't know what to do. I just broke down in tears, curling myself in a ball on the floor.
"It's ok.. I promise you sweety it'll be ok." He hugged me making me feel a little better.