He's just into me

Chapter 1

(Color it with Red)

“The Thing is, I almost forgot what it is like to be loved, and also I don’t want it.” I pointed that out to Tyler and literally pointing my finger at him.

“I have a good idea.” He stared at me giving a serious look from his mauve gray eyes.

“What is it? Find me a blind date?”  He opened the door for me and went inside our classroom wherein noise and wilderness surpassed us.

“Nah, you’d just die as spinster.  You always believed that LOVE is temporary like just what my great aunt said.”

I took my seat next to him and when I wanted to start the argument, doll face Candice seduced him.

“Hey, can you help me with something tonight?” She leaned on his armchair exposing cleavage Centre and I can tell he’s enjoying it.

“Actually, I was trying to finish off school work but I’m quite sure that I’m very busy.”

I rolled my eyes and grinned. He’s just like that, with me around, he’d turn down girls; without me in his vicinity, he’s a badass playboy.

“If that’s the case, then maybe next time.”

Candice took a seat next to the school jock named Trey and realized there was a new guy behind him.

He’s wearing blue navy shirt that matches his deep blue eyes and black denim pants. He’s tall and looks like he’s working out. Also, add that messy brown hair that gave him a cool and sensual look which made me ruminate of a familiar Abercrombie model. He looks like a rich kid who doesn’t care about his money and I’m guessing that his chair was lucky enough to have him. Well, it’s just from my own observation and opinion.

“Darce? Are you playing deaf or just completely lost your mind when you saw that guy?”

I turned at Tyler and hushed him.

“What are you talking about? Stop badmouthing me!”

He rolled his eyes and was looking over the new guy.

“Trust me; he’s not the best guy on earth because I am.

                                                                                  ******

                The day ended seriously mad. I am mad with Tyler because he ended up going out with Candice. I am mad with Tyler because he kept on saying bad things about the new kid when he doesn’t actually know him at all which gave him no reason to judge. And I am mad for the consequence that I turned up walking alone because I left Tyler at school.

(That Tyler always mess up with girls! I knew it from the start that he’s only dating them for one thing. He doesn’t care what a girl could actually feel because he managed to fool them all with his angelic face yet demonic strategy in order to get what he wants. I don’t even know why he’s my best friend and I don’t even know why I should trust him. I must think to break our friendship because it’s up to no good. I tried to sound casual every time I hear girls bumping on him but I’m really agitated.)

After all the thoughts that deluged on my mind, I realized that I’m in a part of the neighborhood I’m not clearly aware of and I just can’t answer Tyler’s call for help. I’ll just find my way back home.

30 minutes later. . .

I still don’t know where on earth I am. Everything looked so familiar and I hated it that for five years, Tyler was the one who drives me to school and drives me back home yet I realized I’m so unaware of the places we’ve been. I’m about to answer Tyler’s call when someone called out my name. He’s there, under the street lamp and sauntering towards me. His face was a blur to me because I left my contacts at Tyler’s car and also add the effect of the balmy night yet I know who he was.