Family camp turned up wrong

I can’t sleep. The night was calm and cold, I am exhausted and my bed is giving me good comfort. But the thought of getting to a family camp and the identity I gave them was a lie is the main reason of this insomnia, maybe it’ll develop into a chronic sleeplessness one day.

I turned on the lamp and took my memo notebook and pen then I lied flat on the bed and tucked the strands of hair that was hanging loose to the back of my both ears.

I scribbled my notions so that I would feel better and wishing that after I pour down my thoughts, a miracle in a form of light from my notebook will magically flash that will handle all of my troubles.

TROUBLES 08/09/2013

1.    I am not Heather Collins’ cousin. Even though we got the same surname doesn’t mean we’re related.

2.    I am so going to this family (crap) camp with people I’ve lied to.

I bit my lower lip and tried to recall some more as I’m staring down at my memo notebook. No more troubles but the two ones were assured to be big time. I realized something more, it’s all about Red but they are no troubles.

QUESTIONS 08/09/2013

1.    How did Red find me when I’m lost the last last night?

2.    How come Red knew where I lived? I just can’t buy that mailbox explanation.

3.    Why Red did memorize my number? I thought I’ve got the most difficult combination.

4.    Why is Red at the party last night? Why is he always there whenever I go? Are we destined to find each other?

5.    Why did Red say that Tyler’s very lucky to have me?

6.    Why Red insisted me on going to the family camp?

7.    Is Red just into me?

I stopped at number seven and realized I was smiling the whole time jotting down all of my questions about him.

“Turn, the, lights, off puh--lease” Tyler murmured with his gruff voice while he was sleeping on my cat’s couch, he did it again and Missy was sleeping at my rag. Poor cat.

“I’m doing something here, just cover your eyes with the pillow!” I threw my pillow at him.

“Ugh!” he caught the pillow with his right hand and cocooned himself with the blanket. I hope he still can breathe with that because I can’t stand sleeping at the same room with a dead person found the following day.

Because Tyler was too lazy to get back home, he was having a sleepover again. Well, we’ve been best of friends ever since preschool and other people thinks sleeping over for us is just a normal thing (Well in fact it is). I had a big secret towards Tyler, he was my first crush and I just can’t tell him because it might sound awkward. The moment he made the way to my table at preschool, I used to think he’s the cutest and nicest guy ever. But that crushing towards him ended when I realized were just friends forever and totally ended when his true colors bloomed, he was the craziest and the most random person I’ve ever encountered.

I turned the lamp off and hid my memo notebook under my pillow. I may be stupid enough to put my secrets on a notebook and easily spill it all to the person who’ll find it out, but I think that won’t be happening. I softly closed my eyes and wishing that this camp with Red tomorrow was just a stupid nightmare.

***

“You can just tell him you can’t go. End of your fuss.”  We were at the living room and Tyler was trying to get my camp bags away from me while mom was visibly standing nearby the refrigerator with her groceries and hearing all of our conversation. After she finished stuffing the groceries, she turned her way towards me.