Will You Listen To Me Whine About Everything?

*Infinity's nightmare*

Infinity "woke up" in a different room than what she was used to. The bed didn't have her satin sheets, the bed wasn't even her own bed. She looked around, she was handcuffed to the headboard. Adam walked in with a smirk on his face. "You thought you could move on that fast?" he asked, getting closer to her. 

 "Let me go you fucking freak!" She yelled. Adam chuckled as he sat down on the bed. "You don't mean that princess." he said, running his fingers through Infinity's hair. She struggled and looked around. "Billie? Billie?!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

 "He's pretty tied up at the moment, dear." Adam chuckled and showed her a video of Billie tied to a chair, screaming for help. Infinity tried to get out of the cuffs, but to no avail. Adam pinned her down and got on top of her. "It's just you and me again." He said. He leaned in to kiss Infinity as she screamed for help. 

 *Back to reality*

 It was only 2:30 in the morning, Infinity was still asleep having her nightmare. She began to start screaming and crying for Billie. He was already up and getting ready when he heard her crying. He stopped what he was doing and ran into the guest room. He sat down on her bed and gently shook her. 

 Infinity woke up and clung onto Billie, crying on his shoulder. He held her close while rubbing her back. "It's okay, you just had a nightmare." he said, trying to get her to stop crying. She stopped crying, Billie gently wiped her tears away. The two started talking about what happened in her nightmare. 

 "I'm just so scared that I'm going to lose you and I'll be all alone again." Infinity said almost about ready to cry. "You'll never be alone. I'm always going to be by your side, I promise." he replied, wiping the tears away from her eyes. That didn't matter, because more tears formed and she cried into his shoulder. He held her and let her try to gain control of herself. Infinity stopped crying after a while, wiping her tears away. 

 "You want to go out and try to get your mind off of things?" he asked, getting off her bed. She nodded and got out of bed. Billie left the room to let her get changed. She threw her pajamas on the floor and threw on some random clothes in her suitcase, then she put on her favorite color of lipstick..red. She threw on her leather jacket, then walked downstairs. 

 Billie was sitting on the couch, wearing you guessed it..black everything. Infinity couldn't deny it. Billie Joe looked hot in black, too hot. "Are you ready to go?" he asked the redhead with a slight smile. She nodded and Billie got up, holding his hand out.

The redhead took his hand, he intertwined their fingers. He opened up the door and they both walked out. The two got weird looks from the people walking down the sidewalks, but they just smiled and walked towards the movie theater. Once they arrived, Billie opened the door for Infinity and she walked inside. He walked in after her and they walked to the ticket counter. 

"Two tickets for the showing of The Hills Have Eyes, please." The lady handed us the tickets and we headed to the snack counter. Infinity order a medium bucket of popcorn and a large Dr. Pepper. Billie got a Root Beer and they headed towards the room that was showing the movie they wanted to watch. They sat down towards the back row and waited for the movie to start.

-Skipping them watching the movie, you all have watched movies before.-

Infinity fell asleep halfway through the movie and she still wasn't awake. Billie left their trash on the floor and swooped her up, carrying her out of the movie theater. He walked back to his house, carrying the redhead all the way. Once they got home, Billie walked upstairs and put the redhead in bed. He covered her up, then kissed her on the forehead before walking downstairs.

-Didn't know how to end that, so this chapter really sucks. Sorry.-