Last to Know..

Billie and Infinity were sitting on the couch watching a show on TV when Billie got a text from one of his band members. He picked up his phone and read the text message. He soon got furious and grabbed his laptop that was charging beside him. Apparently Adam had wrote another song about Infinity which was a thing that drove Billie into a deep rage. He looked up "Last to Know" and clicked on the first video that popped up.

(Lyrics belong to Three Days Grace, not me.)

She just walked away.
Why didn't she tell me?
And where do I go tonight?
This isn't happening to me.
This can't be happening to me.
She didn't say a word.
Just walked away.

You were the first to say.
That we were not okay.
You were the first to lie.
When we were not alright.
This was my first love.
She was the first to go.
And when she left me for you.
I was the last to know.

Why didn't she tell me.
Where to go tonight?
She didn't say a word.
She just walked away.

You were the first to say.
That we were not okay.
You were the first to lie.
When we were not alright.
This was my first love.
She was the first to go.
And when she left me for you.
I was the last to know.

I'll be the first to say.
That now I'm okay.
And for the first time.
I've opened up my eyes.
This was my worst love.
You'll be the first to go.
And when she leaves you for dead.
You'll be the last to know. 

I'll be the first to say.
That now I'm okay.
And for the first time.
I've opened up my eyes.
This was my worst love.
You'll be the first to go.
And when she leaves you for dead.
You'll be the last to know.

Adam slammed his laptop shut and got off the couch. Infinity grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Babe, don't worry about him. His lyrics are untrue and he just wants attention." She said as she stood up off the couch. Billie was in such a rage that tears seemed to be building in his eyes.  "I can't fucking do this right now, I need a fucking break." Billie said as he stormed out the front door, walking down the sidewalk. 

Infinity tried to run after him, but he wouldn't stop walking. Once he turned a corner, Infinity hit her knees and started crying. Infinity would grab her phone and dialed her cousin's phone number. 

-Kellin's home.-

Kellin and Cally had just gotten into an argument and he had kicked her out of the house. He was sitting on the couch, writing a song when he heard his phone go off. He rolled his eyes as he stood up and grabbed his phone, answering. "I knew you would call me back, you obsessive bitch." he said, not realizing who was on the other line. "K-Kellin.." Infinity stuttered as she forced her tears back.

"Infinity? What's wrong?" he asked, confused and concerned about his cousin. "Adam wrote another song about me and Billie got mad and just left me alone at the house." she said, not able to hold her tears back anymore. Kellin and Infinity talked awhile longer, before they both hung up. Kellin remembered that Adam was going to be on tour close to his home. Maybe it was time he paid him a sweet reception.