Chapter 1: Prologue

Diaclaimer: I DO NOT OWN SOUL EATER this is just my version of this world everything is not cannon in this story so don't sue me plz

Chapter 1: Prologue

There is an evil man who has eaten many human souls. His name is Asura also known as the Kishin. One day Asura married a woman named Lucy who had no idea of Ashura's sins.When Asura was defeated by Lord Death Lucy was devastated. Many years later Lucy was pregnant and had a child. She named him Khou, a name Asura wanted to name their son. But when he was born his mother died in the process. Lord Death came in and saw the tragedy and said to the doctor "May I have the child? After all he needs to be raised right not in an orphanage" The doctor said that he had to fill out the paperwork and Lord Death agreed.

Lord Death took the child home with his new child Kid. From that day forward Khou was taught to fight as a meister. That was until Khou turned 8 when out of nowhere his arm turned into a scythe blade. Lord Death even suggested that Kid was Khou's meister. But Kid didn't want Khou to be his weapon because if he held him it wouldn't be symmetrical. Khou asked "Why does it matter why something is symmetrical?" Where Kid responded by smashing Khou into the ground and saying, "SYMMETRY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LIFE ITSELF." Khou was mad but didn't do anything stupid. Khou then requested to join the DWMA a.k.a Death Weapon Meister Academy and met two friends Maka and Soul who were partners in their NOT classes. By the time they were all 13 Khou, Maka, and Soul made it to EAT classes. This story takes place when there all 15 a dangerous point in their lives.