Chapter 6: Souka

"What are you feeling?" asked Maka. "You really want to know?" asked Soul. Maka nodded yes. "Fine," said Soul. Soul then walked over to the piano and opened it. Then he started to play and sing. (Papermoon)"I'm falling down into my shadow holding in my every breath as I embrace the deadly night. So scary but you can't give into it, fear of pumpkin carriages and all the witches see it in your eyes. See you in your dreams yeah, baby, your nightmares too that's where i'll find you. Fairy blue, you know it's all for you I'd destroy the stars above and replace with my black papermoon. If you truly put your faith in me when you're lost "Here" I am forever with your soul. Look above cause you belong up there, beside the shining moon.

A spell was cast sweeter than the crimson jam. Taste it and you get one wish, so wish for anything you like. Your destiny make it grand or horrible grasp it with those hands of yours. Cause you can live your dream while still awake. Don't try to cast a spell on me. You'll never win you'll never break me! Fairy Blue, the reason I'm alive. The reason I can breathe, It's all because of you and I'll pull through. If you reach for me and call my name. I will Find you I swear wherever you may be. Here and now, I swear to break your curse, and I will set you free.

It's true without you, there were nights I told myself I could live on in dusk and darkness. But somehow you reached me. It's your voice that calls to me when I fall. You are my Savior. Fairy Blue, for you I'd steal the stars and lay them at your feet, so they could light a path to guide you home. If you're ever lost and lose your way. Look up, you'll be okay, so wipe those tears away. Fairy Blue, the reason I'm alive, the reason I can breathe, is cause' you are the key that sets me free. So i swear you'll never be alone, When you're lost here I am Forever with your soul. We can make it through if you believe, if you believe in me." Soul stops playing. "Soul," said Maka quietly. "You know how I feel now how do you feel about me now?" asked Soul curiously. Maka then went up to Soul."You know what I think," said Maka. Maka then kissed Soul and Soul kissed back.