Because he loved me (Zayn Malik fan fiction)

SALONI *P.O.V*

"wake up Sis wake up!!" my 9 year old sister yelled at me. I'm so glad there is only a month left for holidays, though we will be getting lots of project works to do.

"yeah, yeah! I'm getting up!" as i yelled back to my sister. Her name is Mary and she is a cute little muffin. :)

I got up from bed as i rushed to the washroom for a bath, as i was already late for the class.
About 10 minutes had passed after bath and i rushed down to the table and grabbed my sandwitches and rushed to the scooter.

"I need to reach school asap or im getting a torchure from Mrs.Julia again" I said to myself as i drove the scooter.
I reached my class as the bell rang for the teacher to come in. I took a deep breathe because i had to run across the corridoor to get into class.
Fortunately Mrs.Julia was late today. She is my class teacher and she hates me, even though i do something good.

"I sat on my seat beside my best-friend Wendy". She was really busy to attend me, because she had to complete her homework. I was just looking here and there because i had completed my homework last night before bed.

As my eyes were rolling around the class, i found my crush "Zayn" completing his homework too. He looked too hot today.
I used to like him from last year but never confessed to him, though Wendy tried alot of times to make me understand.

I turned to Wendy as i shouted "Wendy stop writing" and as i did that, everyone in the class stopped and started staring at me. 
I Shouted "get to your work kids" and everyone started laughing even Zayn
His smile, is so sweet that i keep staring at him whenever he smiles.

"Are you crazy? why are you shouting dude?" Wendy asked me.
"Did you see Zayn today? He looks perfectly hot" i told her the reason of my shouts.
She said "You and your Zayn just keep talking in dreams"
She once said me, that Zayn likes me but i would never accept that because all the girls of the school are falling for Zayn and they are way more pretty than me. I dont think he can ever fall for me! But Wendy says he does. lets see.

A/N - Hey guys this is my first Zayn fanfic and ill write the next chapter if i get 10 reads, so story will be updated after 10 reads. so readers please keep reading and give feedbacks and please vote and comment and recommend it to your friends <3