Remeberable 15 minutes

I was sitting in the class with Wendy, talking about the birthday thing, while i saw Zayn coming towards me.

I was shocked but i did'nt over-react! He came and stood beside me.

I just said a "Hi" to him, he said "hey"

He then told "Can i talk to you in personal?" i replied him with a "yes"

I had butterflies in my stomach !!

As we went to the corner of the class, he started asking me, "Uhm, Saloni,, i wanted to ask you out for Niall's birthday! Because your the single girl left"

I replied him "yeah, sure! but you have many other girls behind you for Niall's thingy but why you coming and asking me, i did'nt ask you for it"

He replied "Yeah, true but you were the only girl who did'nt ask me. So i though we would make a cool company, So yes or no?"

I thought for a while, for the answer though i already had the answer and after 2 minutes of thinking i told him "Yes ill come along" 

I saw he had a big smile on his face and i did'nt actually knew the reason about it.

*I came back to my place and took my things and left the class with Wendy*

Wendy was really excited to ask me what did i talk to him, so i explained her everything and then she started shouting and she hugged me tight. I was really amazed because the most famous boy of school came and asked me.