Car ride and Nialls bash

Zayn's POV

This day couldn't get better.I mean its my best friends birthday today and the love of my life is finally my girlfriend.I had no idea she liked me back.I had been waiting for this day since months.And finally its here.It feels great.I wonder what is she thinking right now.

Her hands fit in mine perfectly.They were so soft.She is an angel.And I love her.I have been with a lot of girls.But she is something different.Whenever I saw her smile,my world would light up.Her eyes they were just so beautiful.And her body and her curves were just so perfect.And how can I forget those pink soft lips that kissed mine few minutes ago.They were utterly delicious.

Saloni's POV

Walking towards car was silent.It wasn't awkward silence but just the romantic silence.We were holding each others hand.I was in my own world but after few seconds I was back.I saw him.It seemed he was thinking something.I was back to my thoughts.Will his friends accept me?Is he serious with me?Does he do such things with every girl?Does it mean I am just another sex toy in his life?

I snapped with the ringtone of my phone.It was Wendy.

Babes,Where are you?? xx

I instantly replied.

On my way!! xx

I could see Zayn trying to see who it was from the corner of my eye.I myself told him it was Wendy asking where was I.

A few minutes later we reached the car.As I said the walk was silent but I didn't regret it.Zayn opened the car door for me.I instantly got in.He then ran towards the other side and sat on the driver seat and the ignition.I again went to my thoughts and now was feeling nervous.Then suddenly I felt Zayn's hands on mine.

Zayn's POV

As soon as I catched her hand.Her body stiffened.I could feel her nervousness in me.I broke the silence by asking her "Babe,Whats wrong?"

"Umm,Nothing",She said

I knew something was up.I kept on forcing her to tell me what was wrong.Then she finally let it out."What if they don't accept us?What if you leave me?,You might not be serious with me but for me you are the one.You are the love of my life".

I reassured her.She thought she was just another girl in my life.But she wasn't.

"I really love you,You are the love of my life too".I cupped her cheeks.And kissed her once again with full passion.

I started driving again.We reached Niall's in like 3 minutes after our mini cute conversation.I park my car at the otherside of road to Niall's house.I let saloni out.I pecked her lips once again.I held her hand once again and we crossed the road.

As soon as we entered the house,everyone was staring at us.I noticed a few girls were giving Saloni death glears.

Saloni's POV

We entered Niall's house.And as expected everyone was staring us.A few girls were giving me death glears but honestly I didn't care as long as I had Zayn by my side.After seeing those death glears I gripped Zayn's hand a bit more tight.And he whispered in my ear,"Don't worry baby,I will always be by your side even if the skies get rough".A smile formed on my face.

We spot Niall in the kitchen.We went there and wished him.I pecked his cheeks.And as he saw Zayn and me holding hands.He smirked at him.He gave him "I know there is somthing cooking" look.I laughed and pecked Zayn on cheek.I whispered in his ear that I am going to look for Wendy.He nodded.And pecked my cheek.

I went to the living room and spotted Wendy.I obviously wanted to tell her what happened previously that night.I was just so excited.

I went to her and gave her a tight back hug.At first she stiffened but as soon as she came to know its me.She was comfortable.

Wendy was almost wasted so I decided not to tell her anything right now,cause I knew she would not remember anything in the morning.I was going to the kitchen for a glass of beer when someone blocked my way and it was super miss popular and not to forget Zayn's ex.

"I need to warn you about something",Sarah said.

And I got goosebumps..

--End of the chap--

How do you like it so far??

Please vote...