Partner for Niall's birthday.

ZAYN P.O.V

"Oh!! this girl will seriously kill me, i mean she looks so pretty today! I dont know how to confess my love to her, because she will think that im only proposing her coz i want to use her."

"Her looks will kill me today" He was thinking in his mind.

"I wanna ask her out for Niall's birthday party tomorrow as we both dont have a partner, but i need to ask her before this nerd "Marcel" asks her out.

*Zayn thought all this while completing his homework*

*Class teacher Mrs. Julia enters and there is pin drop silence in the class and everyone is settled in their places now*

SALONI P.O.V

"somebody needs to ask me out for Niall's bash coz im not going alone, only Zayn and Marcel needs partner now. Ofcource Zayn is not gonna ask me out. 

Wendy already got Liam as a partner as they are dating, aww! they are so cute together!!

I think I need Wendy to talk about this"

I started writing on my History book. "Hey Wendy, i need someone to go to Niall's bash with me, im not gonna go alone" and i passed it to Wendy sitting beside me, 

She replied in her history book "Can we talk later about it please??"

I replied to her "No! I need to talk now! You got Liam and then you dont care about your bestfriend!"

She replied "Idiot, i do care! im trying to tell u that if Mrs.Julia caught us talking in this manner she is gonna screw us.! and im sure, Zayn likes you and he will ask you out, dont worry! now stop replying me" 

I was worried because Marcel could ask me out before Zayn and i did'nt wanted to go with him!

*The bell rings and everybody leaves while me and some other people, including Zayn starting packing our bags, for the next class, we had Maths after this but we had a break for 15 minutes*