AmeCan {lemon}

This is a lemon chapter you have been warn. Other people ENJOY THIS FABULOUS LEMON.

"Matt bro..I didn't mean t-" Matt cut him off by kissing his cheek. Blushing madly him self. "...i-its okay A-Alfred." Matthew said looking down shyly. Al grinning pulled Matt on to his lap making the Canadian straddle him. Al wrapped his arms around Matt waist pulling him close to him. Inches away from each other. Matt blushing like a mad man. Putting Spain's tomato's to shame.

"Matthew...I love you." Said Alfred blushing, but not as much as his brother. Still in Alfred grasps. "L-love you too." Said Matthew looking Alfred in his blue eyes.

Both boys grinning. Alfred kissed Matthew passionately. Becoming a heated make out session by the minutes.

Alfred bite Matthew bottom lip asking for access. Matthew rejected his request. Pulling way for the kiss with a pouty face. Alfred slowly started leaving butterfly kisses up and down the curly haired boy neck and jaw line. Having the known to be shy Canada shiver under his touch. Made him excited.

After finding the right spot. He started abusing that spot getting cute moans out of Matthew. Squirming in his hold, gripping on to his shirt. Slow starting to grind on Alfred. Alfred feet this and let out a low groan in pleasure.

Picking up Matthew bride style. Alfred takes him up stairs to his room.

Opening and closing the door and pinning down the blushing Canada. "A-Alfred B-be g-gentle please." Said Matthew looking the other way. "No promises Mattie."

Pulling off his shirt and Matt's. He slowly trailed down his chest, to his stomach, to his pants. Kissing his growing erection thorough his pants. Matthew shifted a little getting inpatient. Alfred taking off Matthew pants and boxers. Popped out Matt erection.

Alfred slowly moving his hand up and down Matt's member. "~Ahh..." Matt trying to hold back his moans covered his mouth with his hand.

"Awe don't cover your mouth :( Mattie~" said Alfred putting Matt's member in his mouth. Sucking, and going up and down on it. Matthew no longer holding back his moans.

Soon came all over Alfred face. {A/n *slowly gets nosebleed •-• }

"Let move the pace a little." Said Alfred quickly taking off his pants, getting some lube, and fingers Matt.

"~mmmh.. A-alfie...more." Said Matt panting heavily. Doing as told. Alfred flipped over Matthew. So he can be on all fours and sticks his throbbing erection in to him.

Matthew letting out a gasp and groan in pleasure and pain.

Waiting for him to adjust to 'Florida' in side him. Nodding his head letting Alfred move.

Going in and out slowly and picking up speed. Both boys sweating from pleasure. Moans filled the air in the Canadian house.

Going faster in to his Canadian lover. Both close to climax.

The final few thrushes in to him both boys climaxing. Alfred coming inside Matthew.

Both out of energy. Layer down under the cover and cuddle to sleep.

Smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leave a vote, comment, blood cupcake.

Oh you can request lemons or fluffy's as well :D