Fluffy (bonus)

Matthew POV

(1 week after their 'fun time')

I woke up early to make my famous velvet pancakes for Alfred. While making them I could hear coughing, bad coughing upstairs.

So I went up stairs to check on Alfred. Walking in to are shared room now.

I could see that he was a little paler when I saw him. "Alfred you got sick didn't you?" I said putting my hands on my hip. "W-wha- ," said Alfred unable to even finish his sentence.

I sighed I few days ago me and Alfred went to play in the rain. But he stayed in his wet clothes long than me saying he would be fine. "(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ this what you get for not listening go me."

"Ugh *cough attack*." I walk over to the bed side and kiss Alfred forehead. Checking for a fever, which he have.

I sigh "y-you have a fever Al I'll go get the medicine." I said in my quiet voice. "(>人<) OKIE." Said Alfred laying back down.

{Time skip of Canada looking over the damn house.}

Alfred POV

I sat laying there not wanting to take medicine o( ><)o. ITS GROSS DUDE. So I I'm just going to act like I'm sleeping to get out of it. (∩_∩) hehehe.

After making my plan I could here Mattie come back to are room. Oh dang time to fake sleep.

I closed my eyes. I could hear Mattie getting closer to me. "Awe~ he fell back to sleep." Said Mattie buying my plan.

I could feel him put his hand on my head, messing with my hair and pulling a few strains out of my eyes.

He kissed me on the cheek and was about to walk away....

But I grabbed him and and put him in the bed next to me. "WOAH! A-ALFRED WHAT THE MAPLE ⊙▃⊙." said Mattie looking at me. "I want to cuddle."

I said and pulled Mattie close to me and resting my head on top of his. "But, Al you still have to ta-" I cut him off

"Ya ya I know, but for now let's cuddle." I said feeling Mattie wrap his arms around me.

I could hear him sigh against my chest. "Fine, but you still taking you meds after this <_<."

{Leave a comment, vote, request!? And pancakes!}