Chapter 28~ Courtney

*Your POV*

       Its been 2 days since Courtney had the baby and she was finally ready to leave the hospital. Joey and I decided we would meet everyone at her house. Right now we were in the car and I was giving Joey the directions.

You: “Ok, now turn left.”

Joey: “Which is my left?”

You: “Really Joey?”

     He started laughing and turned up the radio as Roar by Katy Perry came on. We sang through out the whole song, it made me remember the lip dub he did with Meghan, he loved that water-vapor cigarette. After the song ended he grabbed my hand and softly rubbed his thumb against it.

Joey: “I love you.”

You: “I love you to.”

     We arrived at Courtney’s house a few minutes later and I saw many cars there. I figured I knew most of the people so I wasn’t worried. Joey and I walked into the house only to be greeted by a lot of Courtneys family members, all asking how I was and who Joey was. I felt a hand on my shoulder and was suddenly pulled into a hug.

You: “Elliot!”

Elliot: “Hey y/n! How have you been? I missed you!”

You: “I’m great, I missed you to!”

     I glanced over my shoulder and Joey didn’t look to happy.

You: “Joey, this is Elliot, a….friend and also Courtney’s older cousin. And Elliot, this is Joey my boyfriend.”

Elliot: “Hey. Aren’t you Joey Graceffa? On Youtube?”

Joey: “Yeah I am. Do you watch my videos?”

Elliot: “No, but my little sister does.”

Joey: “That’s great!”

---2 Hours Later---

     Joey and Elliot weren’t really getting along. If you haven’t already caught on Elliot and I used to date, but broke up because I moved to L.A. They both were acting like children, try to impress me more than the other.

     I got up and walked over to Courtney who was sitting in the corner with Abby.

You: “Hey, are you okay?”

Courtney: “No..”

  She looked up at me and I could tell she had tears in her eyes. I took Abby from her and helped her up. We walked upstairs to her room and went inside, where I laid Abby in her crib. I sat down next to Courtney on her bed.

Courtney: “I’m happy to have everyone here, but it’s to much. I just brought the baby home and I wanted to be alone with just my parents and Brandon and Abby.”

You: “I understand. I’ll tell you mom and dad and hopefully they understand to.”

     She thanked me and I went back downstairs to find her mom.

You: “Hey, Courtney feels like shes under a lot of pressure with everyone here. I think Joey and I are going to leave, and by the way she and Abby are upstairs.”

Courtney’s Mom: “Thanks dear, I think I’ll ask everyone to leave. Goodbye and stay in touch! I love you!”

You: “Love you to!”

     I grabbed Joey’s arm and ran upstairs to say goodbye. I walked over to Courtney and gave her a long hug.

You: “Bye girl, I’ll call you every chance I get ok? I love you!”

Courtney: “You better! Love you to, goodbye.”

     Joey walked over and gave her a hug to. We said goodbye to everyone at the party and left.

-----------------------------

  This pretty much a pointless chapter...sorry.

Tumblr!~ www.graceffagirl13.tumblr.com