Chapter 33~ Closer

*Joeys POV*

       “Babe! Wake up!” I could hear y/n’s voice softly shouting in my ear, and my shoulder being shook. I opened my eyes and she wrapped her arms around me. “Are you ok Joey?” I heard a rough voice coming from the opposite side of the room. When y/n stood up I looked around, I was still in the hospital room, sitting across from a bed.

     “Luke? You’re alive?” I shot up from the uncomfortable chair and approached the bed. “What? I was never dead. I’ve been sitting in this hell hole talking to y/n and waiting for you to wake up!” He chuckled. “I was asleep? But…it was so real. I—oh my god what am I doing? You’re alive and awake!” I hugged him tightly and heard a groan. I pulled away and apologized, he probably hurt everywhere.

       “You’re a great friend Joey. Thanks.” All I did was smile. The doctor walked in, “Well, good afternoon Mr. Conard. How are you?” “I hurt.” The doctor smirked. “I bet you do! But, I have good news! If you are still doing well by tomorrow, you can leave!” Luke raised his arms and cheered, leaving us all in laughter. After the doctor left we spent the rest of the time talking about nonsense things, and telling y/n some stories from our friendship. I know this will sound bad, but I think the accident brought us closer together.

-----------------------------------

A/N

Well, heres the update! Get ready for some suprises in future updates! Hope you like it! <3