Chapter 22~ Stop Talking

*Joeys POV*

     I heard the door open and saw the officer who arrested me. He pulled out a set of keys and unlocked the cell. He made a hand motion, gesturing me to step out, so I did.

Joey: “Can I leave?”

Officer: “Yes sir.”

     He walked me to the waiting area and let me go a few feet away from Y/n and Kalel.

Joey: “Hey y/n. And Kalel?”

Kalel: “Hi Joey.”

    Y/n didn’t even look at me. She just stood up and said “Lets go.” She started walking towards the door and Kalel and I followed her out to the car. Kalel waved goodbye and said she would talk to us later. Y/n got in the drivers side and turned the car on. I got in the passenger seat and she started to drive.

Joey: “Y/n, I’m really sorry.”

     She continued to ignore me. Why did I have to be so stupid?

Joey: “Look if you’re going to break up with me, do it. Ple-“

Y/n: “Shut the hell up Joey.”

     I looked down and fumbled with my thumbs. I wish she would just do it, I know it will happen.

Y/n: “Oh by the way, you owe Kalel and Anthony 1,500 dollars.”

Joey: “Ok..is that it?”

Y/n: “Yeah, except for what I paid.”

Joey: “How much was it?”

Y/n: “3,500 dollars. But don’t worry about it, it was just the only money I had.”

Joey: “I’ll pay you back. I swear.”

Y/n: “SHUT UP JOEY! JUST SHUT UP! I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!”

     She slammed on the breaks, realizing the car in front of her had stopped.

Joey: “Pull over.”

Y/n: “No I’m fine.”

Joey: “Just pull over.”

     She did and we both stepped out of the car. She walked over to the sidewalk and started to cry. I tried to hug her but she just pushed me away and got in the car, so I did to. We drove back to the house and she kept crying. When we got the she practically ran out of the car and into the house. I followed her inside and watched her go upstairs and into her room.

     I decided to leave her alone so she can calm down and I went to bed to since it was almost 2 am.