Chapter 10

LOUIS'S POINT OF VIEW:

Okay, do I want Zayn or Marcel? Jesus fucking Christ I can't make up my mind. Zayn is just so hot and knows his way the pleasure me and Marcel.. he is romantic and charming and he changed just for me, now he is smoking hot, and that lip piercing he just got, oh I wanted to suck on that all day! (I forgot to add the lips ring in last update opps!)

"hey boo, do you know where my um hairspray is!" Zayn shouted from across the hall. "No check under your bed!" I shouted back. "Found it!" Zayn laughed an it echoed threw the house. Fucking Zayn he is so retared that it's cute!

That reminds me I need to borrow one of Niall's shirts, "Hey Niall can I-"

"Yo! don't you ever knock!" Niall quickly covers his budging member with his pillow. "Sorry! what were you doing anyways?" I ask as I take a peek at his laptop expecting porn but it was messages. "Who's Courtney?" I ask as I read more. "Hey don't look!" Niall quickly closes the laptop an hides it under another pillow. "Courtney I just a girl." Niall shyly says as he in a quick move he pulled up his boxers. "Sure, just a girl." I laugh and take a shirt and pull it over my body. "Whatever." Niall sighs.

....

(Meanwhile at Courtney's house)

COURTNEY'S POINT OF VIEW:

How to masterbate. I type into my laptop, this is so gross typing this in bit I have to learn sooner or later. I click on the first video I see and watch closely. "AH GROSS, MY EYES!" I shut my laptop off and I slowly slid off my bed on to the ground and placed my hands over my eyes then I breathed in and out. that's nasty! I thought to myself, I felt all embarrassed I was red. beep, I got a message.

Niall: Hey when can we meet again ;)

Niall wants to meet me again! whoop! wait what if Yenno he wants to like have sex with me. What if he wants a blow job? Oh god I have to learn these things! Shit I have to watch more videos, eww.

......

What have I just watched, I'm scared forever. Okay let me just get that out of my head.

Courtney: we can meet in 2 days, does that sound good?

Gives me enough time to practice.....

Niall: yes perfect see you then, and wear something sexy ;)

Oh god I have nothing sexy, I guess it's shopping time.

Courtney: I will try bye.

I close my laptop and run to the mall within seconds to try on some clothes.

ZAYNS POINT OF VIEW:

"Louis, want to have some fun?" I wink and rub my hand on Louis' knee, he smiles and nods his head. "Okay babe." I slowly unbuckled his belt and grabbed his member, I started to palm it and I earned a few moans, next I rasped my wet lips around his member and sucked violently, then teased him a little by licking his tip.

Why am I thinking of Marcel, it's Zayn he is pleasuring me! Louis thought as he shook the image out of his head. "What's wrong babe? is everything alright?" I stop sucking and he said everything was fine and then he placed my mouth back on his member and he groaned some more until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. Louis then climbed on me so he was laying flat down on my chest and I held his ass up and we kissed and stayed in silence, Louis started snoring, he is so cute when he snores, it's like a cute little cat purring.

I kissed Louis' head once more before I went to sleep right after him, I don't know what id do if I never had Louis in my life I'm a changed man, I used to always get in fights that almost get me in jail, Louis changed me. That's why I love him.

-----

Okay this is important read all!

Please read dark I really want you guys to give it a try and I promise you will like it if your into the while your torturing thing :p

Another note is who is excited to see 1D DAY! OMG 7 HOURS OF THEM, WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAPPEN. AND LARRY MOMENTS LIKE OMG!!!!!!!!!!

read alyssahoran473 fan fictions it's amazing may I add :)))))) double chins

Follow me on tumblr http://sexystyles45.tumblr.com

I post a lot of stuff like Larry, and tumblr is like my freedom I could do what I want on it, basically. :)

Thanks for listening to me talk :p READ DARK PLEASE I REALLY WANT PEOPLE TO GOVE IT A TEY PLEASE!!!!

follow me and I'll follow back if you message me!