Chapter 4- The Proper Introductions...

I sighed. What does he want? “You are really silent, I almost lost you” He spoke loudly, as if trying to talk to some one half way around the school.

“And why would you need to find me?” I said harshly.

“Can’t a guy try to make friends?” His eyes were darting around the corridor, avoiding eye contact.

“Well, you were trying really good to avoid them girls. So I should think you don’t want friends.”

“oh, right” he rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled, looking at the floor. He looked down at me for the first time. His warm emerald eyes pierced through my hazel eyes. Something connected. Not something good. I felt saddened. It was if fire burnt in his eyes. I tore my eyes away, I had to.

“So I take it you felt that too” His voice was now quiet, maybe a half-whisper.

“What was that?” My voice was softer, my gaze at the floor now.

“I’m not sure, that has never happened before.”

“Ok, enough. Back to subject. Why did you follow me out.” My voice was back to that harsh note, but now harsher.

“I-er dunno. I just needed to get out the room, and you were my best opportunity.” His fake chuckle again. I rolled my eyes.

“Oh, I get it. So your talking to me so people see and won’t ask questions ‘bout where you went” I nodded my head, “Smart move, now if I may be excused” I turned to go, but he grabbed my arm and held me there. “Umm, do you mind? I don’t like getting man-handled.” I shot a glare at him, but the fire look was there again and I turned away.

“Sorry” he murmured, but he never let go. I looked down at his hand.

“Awe” I slapped his hand off my  arm, “You burnt me.” He looked down at my arm and looked shocked. Fear crept into his eyes, and surprise mixed into it when he examined my arm. He never touched me, he never even moved. His gaze was firmly fixed on my arm, which now has a small red spot, he just stood.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to, it just happened.” I could see regret in his eyes, his gaze still on my arm.

“How did you do that though?” I’m sure my confusion showed on my face, because the look of shock returned to his face.

“I dunno, sometimes”-he shrugged- “It just happens”

“What do you know?” annoyance creeping into my voice. He mumbled something and but this is what I only caught,

“-what you are.” when he was back to a normal, even tone “I know that I have Geography and I don’t know where it is.”

“what ?Great, so your in 11W. Of all forms, my form.” he chuckled but the sound of the bell cut him short.

                       I walked to geography alone. Or I wanted to be alone, the new boy stalked me there, talking to me. But when I kept blanking him, he got the message and shut up. He knew I didn’t like him so he didn’t like me. I was perfectly fine with that. When we were a couple class rooms away from Geography, I heard Verona. “Liz, Elizabeth. Wait up!” she screamed so loud.

“So your name is Elizabeth.” The new boy added in between the constant screaming.

“Ok, look new boy, I don't know your name. Know why? Because I don't want to. You are new so let me explain something to you. I don't like to trust people. I don't like to have friends. Me and Verona only became friends yesterday. I don’t like allot of attention. I’m the quiet girl at the back of the class room, with allot on her mind. So I don't need you to worry about. So could you please get the message and go away. Please” I stopped,  taught him which room was Geography and waited for Verona.