chapter 5:lonely gummy bear

-JOSHUA'S P.O.V-

I was sitting at our dorm's couch while jeonghan was teating all my bruise that I got from that crazy girl.seriously I can't even breathe fresh air this two weeks.how can I breathe when she always annoyed me?

Everytime she saw me she'll bite me killing my nerves, like seriously!

"Why don't you tell her to stop bothering you?"

The opinion comes out from nowhere as s.coups enter our living room.his opinion was the one that my brain told me to do but even if she's annoying or what.she is still a girl and I can't hurt their feelings because they are very valuable.

"But she's..."

"Even if she's your fan, jisoo! Can't she act like a normal girl instead of behaving like that?I know people called her crazy but she don't have to influence that crazy things to you"

I sighed letting go my huge burden.now I know why people called her crazy, its not even a gossip its the truth! The truth!but..

"I agree with s.coups hyung"

Its jeonghan turn to continue tha speech.ugh! I know but..the thing is I can't do it! I can't!

"But she's still a girl!"

Three of us heaved a sighed when realising that there's nothing that we can do to avoid or stop that girl.

~~~

-NO ONE'S P.O.V-

from the others side of the room wonwoo was eavesdroping when he heard they mentioned the girl that had stolen his heart from the first day they met.two years before this, yeah it was the time when his gaze met hers.and if its not because of that girl, they won't breakup.

"Haye, I miss you"

~~~

-HAYE'S P.O.V-

"Okay, class dismiss"

Yeay! Its already break time ,ugh! I really miss my gummy bear and of course him~I want to meet them really bad, oh yeah..hyein..I must bring her along with me.

I approach the female that was rushing her steps just like she have something to attend. I realize that my one and only friend was a bit different since we argued about mrs.shin at school garden (chapter 1)

"Hyein-ah! Yah!"

Look, she's busy rushing her steps until she can't hear that I called her.not once but more then one.isn't that crazy? My blood boiled in anger waiting for her response, eventhought she will not.at the end I grabbed her wrist dramatically facing her face directly to mine.

"Yah! Are you crazy? What will the rest think of us?"

"So its my fault? Are you deaf? Seriously I called you hundred times but you didn't even bother to answer me!"

Okay! Im not mad actually eventhought I do look mad.but why did she chuckled like she did nothing wrong?

"Haha..mianhae, I didn't realize that you called.okay now I have to go~so bye"

"Yah!"

What? She answered me just like that?

"Is there anything else?"

"What?!"

"What?"

This girl is seriously getting me out of my butt! Why is she repeating my words? She do know that we always hangout at school garden at this hour.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere (?)"

"Where?"

"Its a secret? Okay bye, its late already! Enjoy your break!"

~~~

(STILL IN HAYE'S P.O.V)

I was walking, from the end to its middle part of the corridors. I was bored and felt really lonely without hyein.she's the one and only friend that I have but now she left me for no reason just the same like him~

Im the one who broke the relationship between me and him but in my opinion,he was the one who left me.and it hit me so bad! I know that all student in this school even the teachers dislike me and they label me as a crazy girl.

I don't bother myself to care about it, I just need someone that understand me, friends that accept me the way I am just like hyein but now~ugh! She ignored me just like the rest.

(Poor haye..huhu)

-JOSHUA'S P.O.V-

Corridors, yeah we're moving our legs following the rhythms along the corridors when suddenly the figure of a girl visible in my eyes.omg! I walked in opposite side of the way, avoiding myself from meeting her.

I see the members also following my action,maybe they also saw the figure of that girl.

"Gummy bear!!"

I expedite my steps as I heard a familiar voice coming out from her.why do I have to walk in this corridors? Oh my..Im totally dead.

Her steps were playing inside my eardrum telling me that she's running towards me right now.

Before she could bite my back I turned mybody facing her and tried to escape her mouth but its to late!

DUSH!

I looked at the members' gaze when they saw me laying on the floor with the female on top of me, bitting my chest.well, I have to admit that her teeth are really strong and sharp and it hurt my chest.maybe after this jeonghan will have to treat my bruise again and now I have to bear it off.

WELL, HOW WAS THAT? ITS A BIT CRAZY THAT HAYE BIT JOSHUA'S CHEST..BUT THERE WILL BE A LOT OF BITTING SCENE IN THIS BOOK.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT♡