chapter 17:crap!

-HYERIN'S P.O.V-

I was on my way to meet Joshua oppa, his room dweller's which is chan told me that he was still outside.I have to say sorry to him for saying all harsh things about haye.I admit that I made those mistakes.well..everyone do once made mistake so I hope he'll forgive me.if not I will cry harder in mingyu's arm.huhu.

But my step stop as someone grab my arm harshly that made me fall on my butt.it was Yung Aeree.ugh!this girl.

I can sensed something from her look.something scary.

"What do you want actually?!"

"You ask me what I want? Its actually me who should ask you yung aeree"

What the hell with this girl?

"What do you want from wonwoo? Why do you hug him?"

"Who are you to ask those question to me? You're not even his girlfriend"

she slapped my face as I finished spilling my words.Ugh!now my cheeks feel really stingy and maybe its already turn red in colour.shit this girl because she's really crazy, and guess what? She's more crazy than haye.

"Don't even say that words to me!"

"My words, is the truth"

She tried to slapped my face once again when suddenly her action stop when someone grab her wrist.that was close.

She's my life saver, that gummy bear girl she just help me.

"Let go of my hand you crazy girl!"

Aeree try to let go of her hand from haye's hand when suddenly her hand accidentally bumped to me with a hard force.which also made me fall.didn't I mention that we're infront of the upper stairs?

But gladly my body stop falling as someone catch me.and it was joshua oppa.

"It was to much Jung haye! You know what?you are the crazy person that I've ever met and one more thing your childisness made my life and my friend ruined!and I hate it!"

Joshua oppa spill all those words to haye as he gave me to mingyu.and now all the dweller in the house once again seeing this such drama.but thats not it, the thing was its not Haye's fault. she just wanted to protect me but joshua oppa misunderstood the situation. He misunderstood it because aeree already ran away before joshua oppa could see her.

Haye left the place with tears, Its my first time seeing that girl cry.and its my first time seeing Joshua oppa sad face.do he really love her? But why didn't he confess?

-HAYE'S P.O.V-

It was only early 6 a.m and I already finished preparing for the dweller's breakfast.and now I have to get all the dishes clean, I've already doing all this things since the first day we live here.Its not like I can cook well and love cooking, but after all these times I just realize that cooking was best and fun.

"So you're the mysterious chef jung haye"

I moved my attention when hearing someone voice greeting me.Its giving me a little shock when seeing the oldest, Seungcheol standing right beside me.he was to close that made me move little afar from him.

"Haha..Mianhae didn't mean to scares you"

"Whatever"

I then continue my works when seeing the guy staring at me.from he's eyes we can see his charisma, a leader charisma. And all girl will fall for him.. well excluding me.I have no interest to know more about this guy.

"Why didn't you tell us that you cook all this food for us? The members will be happy"

"Happy my ass, maybe they will vomit as they know who's cooking their food"

The atmosphere suddenly went down as Seungcheol stop from laughing.and I can tell he wanted to know about yesterday matter, since hyerin was his cousin and of course he's worry about her.

"Do you really push hye.."

"Yes"

If I say no it doesn't mean that he'll belive, and its just a misunderstood situation. Where I can bear with it, well its only a little thing.but why am I crying when hearing his harsh words?

-JOSHUA'S P.O.V-

"Hyung why didn't you stop her from leaving? "

Dino on the side were asking s.coups about that girl.yeah, she already left this morning when we're still in our dream land.and surely s.coups let her go just like that.

"Its her choice to leave, I didn't have the right to stop her.besides its not my matter that she's leaving"

Crap!

He's directed his words for me isn't he? This guy seriously didn't know what I truly feel.ugh! I do feel sad and guilty after saying all the harsh words to that girl but what can I do? She's making a huge mistake, do I have to ignore it just like that?

Hell, of course no.

"Its her fault for pushing hyerin"

I acted calm on my words but hell not in my heart.I must act calm and gentle because I am a gentlemen, and gentlemen must act all calm.ugh! What am I even talking about?

"Look, I think you just misunderstood the situation.I already ask her this morning and guess what ? She say yes, but on her look its describing no"

"But I saw it, Im the one who save hyerin and I saw it clearly"

"But you're not there from the beginning"

I shut my mouth as the words coming from Seungcheol mouth.its not like Im scared but I did think it as possible. What if its not haye that pushing hyerin? What if I did mistake? What if I misunderstood the situation?

Hell!

"What Seungcheol oppa just say was true"

I moved my attention to hyerin that was standing not far away from us.ugh! Why didn't I ask the real situation before setting the war? Now what?

"Haye just wanted to help me, the true culprit was yung aeree"

"Hell"

Hell..its bored right? Well im sorry but hope you do enjoy it♡

Vote and comment♡