chapter 14:truth or dare

-HYERIN'S P.O.V-

I can't sleep so I planned to go out to have a night walk.at the time I inhaled the fresh air, I saw the figure of this one guy that was sitting alone on the bench.The figure of that male was really familiar to me.its the male that always lend his hand if I need help, the male who always gave me extra attention.

But slowly his shadow fades away in my life as this one girl manage to be by his side.huh~I really miss Joshua oppa, the male that I love.

"Guess who it is?"

I told him to guess as I put both my hands infront of his eyes, covering his sight.

"Umm..let me guess..who is this?"

I pouted and sit on the same bench.I know that he fake questioning me.

"Our hyerin is pouting, so cute"

"Oppa, stop it already"

"Okay..okay"

Jisoo oppa stop pinching my squishy cheeks as I commend him to stop, and that's when silent approach us.

"Its been a while since we talk like this right?"

"Mm..its been a while since that gummy.."

"She have her own name!"

My eyes widend in shocked as jisoo oppa defence her, that gummy bear girl~ugh! Its true that jisoo oppa has change after that night incident..no..he change since he met that crazy gummy bear girl!

"Im sorry that I yelled"

"Nope, its my fault that I called her that name"

Once again our conversation was interrupt by silent.I really hate to say that words~why is jisoo oppa change for that girl? Why is he choose to defence that girl? Why?

"Oppa, why can't you avoid that girl? Why do you kiss her at that night? Why? Why didn't you realize that I love you?!"

The male that was sitting beside me widened his gaze as the 'confession' comes out from my mouth.and probably he's shocked that I knew about the night incidence. Of course I knew and if I can turn back time, I will kill that girl! Didn't he know how hurt I felt when seeing that 'so called drama'?

"Hyerin-ah"

-JOSHUA'S P.O.V-

"Hyerin-ah"

"Oppa, please leave that girl~can't you do that for me?"

Tears start to flow from hyerin's beady eyes as she begged me to leave haye.why does she told me to do that? How can she told me to leave haye when my heart refuse to do that?

"I can't"

"But why? Oppa..tell me"

"Because I love her!"

"O..oppa"

My heart started to feel guilty as hyerin's tear started to fall drastically from before.I didn't mean to yell at her but I don't want her to love me because her pure heart is not for me.

"Hyerin-ah!!"

I called her many times but she didn't even bother turning her face.she just continue walking faster to the house, leaving me alone.mingyu must be angry if he know that hyerin cry because of me.

"Hyerin-ah, Mianhae"

~~~(in the house )

"Hyung, come join us"

Junhui Invited me in the truth&dare game as I enter the house.I nodded signaling that I interested to join them.

Hyerin's figure that was facing the floor ignoring me,appear as I passed s.coups that was sitting infront of her.hyerin's eyes was a bit swollen and red, she's crying that bad?

"Okay, let me spin"

NaHyun that was sitting beside chan and aeree offer herself cutely.I bet that's the reason why chan love her.her cuteness match her well.

The bottle stop at mingyu that was sitting beside hyerin and wonwoo.haha..I can sense bad aura that coming from the maknae.

"Okay..hyung, who is the girl you like?"

"Im not telling you that I choose truth~"

Our maknae pout as mingyu refuse to choose truth.haha, poor dino but its okay, he had NaHyun to pinch his cheeks.

"So..let me dare you to.."

Mingyu's face turned red as hoshi whisper him 'the words'.pervert hoshi? Is it already the time for it?

"Now! Do it now!"

Hoshi yelled as seeing mingyu refuse to do his commend and that when mingyu did 'that thing' in a faster speed,such as lightning. And this time the rest who'd seeing mingyu striking hyerin's cheeks widend and continue the reaction with fan girling.

"Okay, now its stop at NaHyun"

"Okay, I choose truth then"

Mingyu smirked as NaHyun choose the truth then the dare, I bet its a revenge for our little chan~revenge through his girlfriend huh?

"Let me..when is your first kiss?"

Both of NaHyun's and chan's face turn red as the question comes out from the evil kim mingyu.

"Its..its..last..night"

"Last night?!"

Not only my eyes widened up hearing the truth coming out from chan's cute girlfriend but the others to.well, except for mingyu, i think he know it from the start thats why he wanted to tease this youngers.we blinked our eyes few times like its hard for us to belive this.seriously last night? Ugh! This younger is seriously growing to adult already.

"Okay..okay, lets continue the game"

The games continue as chan spin the bottle letting the clamourous stop bothering his special girl.and this time it stop at me..ugh! Seriously?

"I asked this question to mingyu before, and this time I wanted to ask you, so..why do you bring haye in this trip?"

My jaw dropped as hearing the question coming out from Seungcheol. Its really giving me goosebump.who'd the hell that told him that Im the one who'd bringing that haye girl? And when did I manage to bring her with me? Seriously I thought its mingyu and hyerin who'd bring her here?

"Its not him who bring me here.actually I invited myself"

"What?!

"I come here to visit my family"

crossfyar well, how is it when kim mingyu kiss you cheeks, JK..hope you guys enjoy it.and sorry if this chapter were, yeah..you know self praise but whatever.

Vote and comment♡