I

End Up Here was blasting through my headphones as I was flying above central Europe. My geography book lying on the top of the small table in front of my seat kept looking at me but right now, minutes away from landing in the UK, 5SOS were more important. In two days, I was seeing them but most important, I was seeing my brother. I haven't seen my brother for 5 months now and I missed him like crazy.

When I landed in London, my best friend Lara was waiting for me. "How was the flight?" she asked, taking some of my bags from my hand.

"As always," I answered. "Where's Kyle?"

Lara started to explain that he couldn't miss college so she had to come pick me up but that I was going to see him soon. Kyle was Lara's boyfriend and they had the most complicated relationship ever but miraculously they were still together.

"When are we meeting your brother?" My brother and his band are opening for 5 Seconds of Summer in the UK part of tour alongside with Hey Violet so I got us free soundcheck tickets for the first night at the Wembley Arena.

"They're coming to London tomorrow but we're probably only meeting him on Friday." I explained. "He told me that maybe, he could get us backstage passes."

"What? We're meeting 5SOS?" Lara scream creating a wave of stares from strangers all over the airport.

"I said maybe, only maybe. Don't get too excited."

We got to Lara's flat and Kyle was already there. We prepared ourselves some sandwiches and sat on the couch talking. I haven't seen Lara since Christmas and even though we talked through Skype, we missed each other a lot. And I missed Kyle too, he was such an amazing human being and sometimes, I think Lara doesn't deserve someone like him. She can be a bitch sometimes.

Lara and I are from Birmingham and that's where we met. Now she's studying in London and I'm living in Portugal but that didn't change a thing. We are still as close as before.

"So Maddie, how's things between you and Mat now?" Kyle asked, talking about my ex-boyfriend Matias who left me because 'I didn't have time for him.' That fucking bastard.

"Awkward." I said, biting my sandwich."It's kind of hard moving on when you've spent 2 years of your life with that person but I'm working on that." They nod as a sign of understanding but said nothing. "Oh! And that fucker clearly wants to get back to me but obviously, I'm not doing that." They laugh and so did I. The truth is we were slowly drifting apart so the break up wasn't a complete shock to me. I was doing fine living my life as single. Him? Not so much.

But right now, I was in London about to see my all time favorite band perform live. Now was not the time to talk about my ex-boyfriend at all.

"What should I expect from Rock Out With Your Socks Out on Friday?" Lara asks. Obviously we're not going to be able to stop talking about 5SOS until we finally see them. Especially because I had already seen them in Lisbon and Lara wanted to know all about it. It's going to be a hard time for Kyle.

"It's pretty hard to ask them a question if you're thinking about it." I explained, "But maybe they'll remember me from Portugal, we could be lucky." We laughed.

"That would be goals." Lara screamed from excitement. "You know my ultimate goal is to be a 5SOS groupie."

"I'm still here, you know." Kyle pointed trying to look mad. Lara smiled and jumped on top on him. I stand up and jumped after Lara. We were in a big pile until Kyle decided to move and we all fell to the ground. We couldn't stop laughing. I missed this moments.

There was only one bedroom and that meant I had to sleep on the couch. I didn't mind. That meant I could get food easily without waking Lara or Kyle up. It was almost 2am and I was still talking with my brother on Facetime. He was in Liverpool now and he told me they would be heading to London tomorrow. I was going to be with him in less than 24 hours and I couldn't be happier. After we talked for a bit and decided a time and place to meet on the next day, we said goodbye and went to sleep.