Spooky Scary Story Time

"Do you like horror?" Bill asked randomly one evening. "Sometimes," Dipper responded blankly, looking at Bill. "Do you wanna have a scary story contest with me?" Bill grinned and Dipper smiled and nodded. Bill shut off the lights "Ooh, spooky~" He smirked and Dipper rolled his eyes.

"You first," Dipper looked at Bill. Bill grinned "Alright, but if it gets too scary, you can cuddle up to me, and I'll protect you, my darling,"

Dipper laughed "I think I'll be okay,"

Bill told a very spooky scary story. But Dipper wasn't scared.

"That was good," Dipper smirked "But mine's gonna be great!"

"Let's hear it," Bill grinned.

So Dipper told a spooky scary story. But it wasn't as good as Bill's.

"Mine was still better," Bill yawned. "No, mine was amazing," Dipper said and Bill shook his head. "But-!" Dipper began and stopped as Bill shushed him, putting a finger on his lip. "Shhh~"

Dipper stopped talking, and pulled off Bill's hand. Bill smirked at Dipper. He put his hands around Dippers face, causing the young one to blush. "You're adorable, Pine Tree~" He said and Dipper blushed deeper.

Even in the dark the demon could tell his lover was blushing deeply.

Dipper leaned in and gave Bill a small kiss, causing him to smile.

"You know what, Dipper?"

"What?"

"I love you,"