Pancakes and Sweetness

Bill awoke one sunny morning and found himself cuddling with Dipper. He smiled. He kissed Dipper forehead, and Dipper yawned. He then opened his eyes and saw Bill.

He smiled, remembering the previous night, memories of them snuggling, watching movies and eating snacks together filling his mind. Bill smiled back.

"Good morning," Bill gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Good morning to you too," Dipper smiled.

Dipper stretched his arms. Bill yawned. "Breakfast?" The blonde asked, and the brunette nodded his head.

"What would you like?" Bill asked. Dipper shrugged. "How bout... pancakes?" Bill smiled as Dipper nodded, smiling.

Bill got out of the bed "I'll go make us some!" He ran downstairs as Dipper watched, smiling.

Dipper lay back down until Bill called him for breakfast. Dipper sat up and got out of bed, trudging downstairs.

He was greeted with Bill holding a plate with a huge stack of pancakes. On the table there were two plates out with forks and knives. Dipper sat down at one of the plates. Bill placed the plate in the middle of the table and sat down at the other.

Dipper looks at the stack of pancakes in awe. "Woah..."

Bill smirks. "Hope you know that the two of us are going to finish this,"

"What? No! I can't eat that much!"

"I'm kidding," Bill laughed and kissed Dipper's cheek. Dipper blushed and smiled.

"Let's eat," Bill said and Dipper nodded. Bill stabbed some pancakes with a fork and put them on Dipper's plate. He smiled "Thanks,"

Bill nodded and got his own. Dipper started to eat one. "Wow, this is amazing!"

"Why thank you," Bill smiled.

"But not as amazing as you,"