Not Today

Dipper got home from a long day at school, only to be greeted by a smirking Bill at his front door.

"What do you want?" The teen spat as the demon smirked as he approached.

"You," He grinned and Dipper rolled his eyes. "Could you maybe move? I sorta need to get into my house,"

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't," Bill continued to grin. Dipper groaned "Move,"

"Fine, but only because you love me," Bill said, sauntering away from the door and to a spot beside the teenager. Dipper unlocked the door and made his way inside. Bill followed.

Bil flopped down on the couch as Dipper put his school bag on a table. He got out some papers and a pencil. Bill sat up and looked at him. "What are you doing?" The demon asked.

"Homework," Dipper responded without even looking up from his work. "Why do work when you can do me?" He asked and grinned. "Shut the fuck up," Dipper groaned. "Oh I won't," Bill chuckled. Dipper sighed and continued trying to do his work, while Bill kept making inappropriate conversation.

Dipper finally finished his work with Bil distracting him, and he put the papers in his bag. Bill smiled "Are you done ignoring me!?"

"Probably not," Dipper grinned and Bill pretended to look offended.

"Come sit with me, Pine Tree," Bill patted the spot on the couch next to him. Dipper sighed and smiled. He went and sat beside the demon. Before he knew what was happening, Bill wrapped his arms and legs around him. "Agh!" Dipper laughed "I can't move! You've trapped me!"

"That's the point," Bill grins and hugs him tighter. Dipper struggled to get out, but failed.

"You're mine," Bill laughed and kissed Dipper wherever he could.

He then let Dipper go, but right after he pulled him into a deep kiss. Dipper kissed back almost instantly, wrapping his arms around the demon. This pleased Bill as he also got his upper limbs to embrace the young human.

"Mmm~" Dipper was feeling good, and Bill was pleased with himself. Bill grazed his tongue off of Dippers bottom lip, wanting permission to enter. Dipper moved his tongue to Bill's, accepting H's request. Bill's tongue made its way into Dipper's mouth, leaving no part if his mouth untouched.

Dipper soon had to break free from the kiss to take a breath. Bill was smirking at him, Dipper's cheeks were a dark red.

Dipper then quickly pulled Bill in again for another kiss. But this time Bill wanted to be more rough.

Instead of putting his arms around Dipper, he slid his hands to the bottom of Dippers shirt. He started to pull it off as Dipper once again broke from the kiss.

"What are you doing?" The teen asked with wide eyes and a red face.

"Shh~" Bill put a finger on his lip, and with his other hand, pulled Dipper's shirt off completely.
Dipper began to blush even more. Bill grinned and took off his own shirt. Dipper stared at Bill. Bill noticed this and smirked. Dipper continued to blush.

Bill pulled Dipper close, wrapping his arms around his waist. The demon's hands slid to the boy's pants. He tugged on them.

"Oh no," Dipper smirked, pulling away from the kiss.

"Not today, Cipher,"