Concert

"Hey Pine Tree!" Bill called for his boyfriend with two tickets in his hand. "What?" Dipper walked to where Bill was.

"Ever been to a concert?" The demon smirked and the young one shook his head. "Well do you wanna go to one!?" Bill smiled widely.

"Who's concert is it?" Dipper asked. "Umm... Some random band," Bill replied, looking at the tickets. "Sure, I'll come," Dipper said and Bill smiled. "Woohoo! It's gonna be awesome, I promise!" Bill gave Dipper a huge hug.

Dipper chuckled and hugged back. Bill then pulled away from the hug and grabbed Dipper's hand. He pulled him out to the car and inside the front seat. Bill then went and locked the house door and ran into the front seat.

"Wait, the concert's tonight?" Dipper asked, face full of confusion. Bill nodded "And we gotta get going now,"

Bill started the car and began to drive. The car ride there was silent, Bill and Dipper were both silent.

Once they arrived, Bill pulled Dipper out of the car. "Come on, let's go!"

"Yeah, I'm coming," Dipper sighed and followed Bill. "Are you excited!?" Bill grinned. Dipper shook his head. "Not exactly, since this isn't my choice of music," Bill groaned and grinned. "Too bad, you're having fun anyways,"

Dipper sighed, smiling and the two made twit way to their seats. Dipper sat down and Bill gave him a strange look. "What?" The young one asked. "Why aren't you gonna stand up?" The demon asked. "I don't want to," was the response that came from the teen. Bill sighed and sat down beside him.

~Time skip a bit after~

The lights went dim, meaning the band was about to come out on stage. Dipper groaned as screams of fans could be heard in the background. Bill was one of them.

The band came out and introduced themselves, despite the fact that everyone already knew who they were.

They started to play, and Bill was singing along with their songs. Dipper continued to sit down while everyone else was standing and dancing.

When the band commenced to play a slow song, Bill grabbed Dipper's hands and pulled his to stand. Dipper stared at Bill as he smirked. Bill started dancing, forcing Dipper to dance with him. Dipper blushed and went with it, starting to dance himself. Bill grinned and pulled the teen closer. This made Dipper start to blush even more. Bill saw this, and smirked, eventually pulling Dipper into a kiss. Dipper immediately kissed back, Bill wrapping his arms around him. Bill then pulled away, leaving Dipper with dark red cheeks and wide eyes.

Bill smirked. "Cutie~"

(Hello it's me, the author

I was just wondering if anyone anywhere had any requests or ideas for future one shots

Yes I will mention that you helped me if I use your ideas which I probably will

Okie have a nice night)