Art

Home alone, Dipper was sitting quietly in his favorite chair with a sketchbook. Faces appeared as his pencil glided softly across the smooth paper. He experimented with different expressions, and made a noise of defeat every time they didn't turn out the expected way.

During this, a certain demon crept up behind the teen to see what he was doing. The demon kept quiet as he watched his lover create sketches with pencil that could only be called beautiful.

"Pine Tree!" Bill exclaimed loudly, causing the teen to jump. "Wha-!? Bill! How long have you been watching me!?" Dipper asked, startled as he quickly shut his book closed.

"Mm, not too long, but long enough to see you've got talent," Bill smirked.

"Well, uh, thank you..?" Dipper blushed.

"But I do think that I deserve a piece of your art," Bill looked at Dipper deep in the eyes, causing Dipper to stare back. "Okay..." Dipper said "You can just pick out a page and I'll give it to you,"

Bill shook his head. Dipper gave him a confused expression. "Well, what do you want then?"

Bill smirked and moved closer to Dipper. He leaned towards Dipper's ear. "I want you to draw me like one of your french girls~" (Yes Titanic reference)

Dipper started to blush. "So you're saying you want me to draw you naked..!?"

Bill grinned and nodded.

"No," Dipper said blankly. "Mm, why not~?" Bill moved so he was behind Dipper. Dipper turned so he was facing Bill again. "Because, I said no," Dipper said and stuck his tongue out at Bill.

"Pine Tree~" Bill said in a rather seductive way as he moved around Dipper, causing the teen to turn with every one of the demons movements.

Bill moved his hands in a position where they were holding Dipper's face. He stared into Dipper's eyes. "You will do as I say," He said and smirked. Dipper widened his eyes. "I will not!"

"Yeah you will," Bill grinned and placed a hand on Dipper's forehead, using magic to change his mind.

"Fine! I'll do it! Just stop touching my forehead, it's freaking me out..." Dipper said and sighed, causing Bill to grin.

Dipper grabbed his drawing necessities and sat down on the chair directly across the couch. Bill grinned and walked to the couch. Dipper started to blush. Seeing Dipper, Bil grinned more as he started to take his clothes off. Dipper watched silently. Bill caught Dipper staring and smirked at him.

"So, you can -uh- just lay down on the couch, and I'll draw you..." Dipper blushed deeply. Bill was completely naked as he lay down on the couch.

As Dipper started to sketch, he noticed Bill chuckling. "What's so funny?" Dipper stopped for a second to look at him.

"You're blushing, Pine Tree ~" Bill grinned.

"I... uh... it's..." Dipper blushed deeper and looked away. "Shut up, or else I won't finish this."

"Mmm," Bill closed his eyes.

"Open your eyes!" Dipper said. Bill's eyes then opened slowly and Dipper proceeded to draw his lover.

Once Dipper was finished, he showed his artwork to Bill, who only grinned and put it in his pocket once all of his clothes were back on.