New Beginning

Yandere walk's into the polished school. Her bag's hanging down holding the loop with both hand's. "A new school." She smile's and walk's a step closer. And someone ran into her. "oof." She fall's to the ground and sit's up. "Who in the world..." She was cut off. She looked at the person that ran into her. Her cheek's turn red. She think's. "My new Senpai."

"I am so sorry miss. You must be the new girl. I am going to show you around school." He stand's up and hold's out his hand. Yandere looked up at his face and smiled a little. When her saw her face. It was like the world had stopped. She touched his hand and he pulled her to her feet and Blushed. "I-I am Budo. Budo Masuta. What's your name?"

"I'm Ayano. Ayano Aishi." She smiled a little and she had a sudden moment of realization. (I can't try to get Senpai by killing now. I must resort in other way's) She though. "Hey Budo?" Budo turn's to face her and smiles.

"What is it?" He pick's up the bag Ayano dropped when she fell and handed it to her. She took it and there hand's touched in doing so. They both blushed a little.

"I was wondering if you can come with me to the Italian restaurant down town with me. I'm new and you're kind of the only person I talked to." Ayano look's down at her shoes in embarrassment. Budo just stood there blushing before smiling and stepping closer to her. He put his hand on her chin and lifted her face to His.

"I'd love to." He smiled at her and came a little closer. Before there lips met, the bell rang. "Oh. Uhh. School's over. Let's go to the restaurant." Ayano nodded and grabbed Budo's hand.

"Let's go!" She giggled and led him to the restaurant.