Family reunion

Ayano and Budo are waiting for Mira and a man stop's in the hallway about three feet from them.

"Ayano?" The man took a small step forward. "Is it really you?" Ayano had heard that voice before. She goes through her memory and stop's... The day after she killed her previous Senpai. She needed to find a new life. But she left someone behind. Tear's slowly start to well in her eyes.

She get's up and walk's to the man and hug's him. "I'm so sorry. I had to go after what had happened... I couldn't stay there." The man hugged her and wiped a tear.

"What's matter's is my little girl is home." He smiled and kissed her forehead. Ayano sighed and wiped her tear's.

"Thank you, Dad." Ayano softly spoke every word now. Carefully making sure that the man doesent start crying again. She was so shaken up she forgot Budo was there. "Oh. Dad. This is Budo. My..." Before Ayano could answer Budo held out a hand to her father.

"Budo Masuta. pleasure to meet Ayano's dad. I'm her new friend." Budo wink's at Ayano and she smiled back and nodded. Her father took his hand firmly and shook it, smiling.

"Any friend of Ayano's is a friend of mine." He glances at the door to their friend and releases his grip from Budo. "Well then. We should all have dinner at my home. He said now looking at Ayano and Budo. They both smiled and noded giving a slight gesture to say 'yes'. As He walks into a patients room down the hall they both sigh in relief. Budo smiles taking Ayano by the hand and leading her out of the hospital. They turn a few corners until they make it back to their high school. They stop and sit on the fountain in the front entrance. They talked and laughed. They were just finishing a conversation about what had happened at her last school (not including she was the murderer) when someone with purple, tornado hair, walked up behind where Ayano was facing Budo. She smiled at him and rocked herself back and fourth from her heels to her toes. She was wearing a uniform obviously from this school. She spoke sweetly, her voice low yet happy.

"Hey Budo! Who's your friend?" She stopped rocking and directed her eyes to them holding hands. She swallowed saliva welling up in her throat, almost chocking her as she let out a soft "oh..." Budo looked at the girl and smiled.

"Oh! Kakona! Wasn't expecting you here! This is--" Ayano froze at the name he had spoken and tightened her grip on the hand Budo grasped. "Babe, are you okay?" He directed his attention to her eyes. looking at the fear lurking inside of her. Kakona, kind of heart broken her crush called another girl babe in front of her, asked what was wrong. Ayano simply whispered into Budo's ear as he gave a slight nod in response. "Kakona, I'm sorry. She feels a little sick. I'll talk to you some other time." Quickly getting to his feet. Budo picked up Ayano bridle style and carried her back to her apartment. 

Getting to the apartment. Budo set Ayano onto her bed and sat next to her. She lifts her knees to her chest and places her chin down on them as Budo rubs her upper back with his right hand the other one grasping her hand just as it was at the school. She looks at their hands for a second and looks at her feet. Budo smiled and wiped her bangs to the side to see her face. He quietly and calmly speaks in almost a whisper. "Hey... You okay?" He smiles and she looks him strait in the eye. Ayano wanted to tell Budo everything. But how do you tell someone you murdered an entire school, had contact with a demon, and it was all over a boy... Instead her response was her shaking her head. Budo released his grip on her hand and held her to his chest. "Shh shh. It's okay. It's okay. You don't have to explain..." Ayano listened to his words and started to sob in his arms. She was a fool. No one will ever love a murderer like me. No one... If they found out.