yo mama jokes

hey guys want some amazing harry potter yo mama jokes well here they are!

Yo mama's so fat that the Sorting Hat put her in all four houses!

Yo mama's so fat that a wingardium leviosa spell couldn't lift her.

Yo mama's so fat, she makes Hagrid look like "Mini-me".

yo mama is so ugly even a dementor wouldn't kiss her

Yo mama's so stupid, she drowned in a pensieve

Yo mama's so dumb she thought that she could talk to snakes if she put parsley on her tongue

Yo mama's so nasty, every pair of her panties has the Dark Mark on them.

Yo mama's so fat that if she confronted a boggart it would morph into a treadmill.

Yo Mama's so ugly that even Voldemort won't say her name.

Yo Mama's so poor she can't even afford a Gringotts account.

Yo mama's so fat that the sorting hat couldn't decide where to put her - she couldn't fit in any of the houses!!

 Yo mama's so fat, she ate the Death Eaters.

Yo mama's so fat even Grawp can't pick her up!

Yo mama's so smelly, Bertie Bott made her his next jelly bean flavor.

Yo mama's so fat that it takes two boggarts to shape-shift into her!

Yo mama's so ugly that she lost a beauty contest to Mountain Troll.

Yo mama's so ugly that when the bassalisk snuck up on her and saw her face, HE dropped dead.

Yo mama's breath is the secret ingredient in the Weasly's Butterscotch Barf-ies.

Yo mama's so ugly that when she walked into Gringotts Wizarding Bank, they gave her a job application.

Yo mama's so ugly she turned the Basilisk to stone.

Yo mama's so stanky that not even dobby would accept one of her socks.

Yo mama's so fat that even her Quidditch robes have stretch marks.

Yo mama's so old she makes Dumbledore look like a teenager.

Yo mama's so fat they'd have to use transfiguration to sneak her through the hole in the Gryffindor Tower.

Yo mama's so fat the core of her wand has a creame filling.

Yo mama's so ugly that Voldemort took one look at her and killed HIMSELF!"

Yo mama's so poor she had to go to the Weasley's for a loan.

Yo mama's so ugly she scares the Dementors away.

Yo mama's so ugly that when she asked Crabbe to take her to the Yule Ball, he decided to go with Goyle instead!