Blond Jokes

The Stairway To Heaven

A blond, brunette and red head all died in a car crash and were standing at the botom of the staircase to heaven. God told the girls that on each of the 100 steps he would tell the, a joke, if they laughed the they couldn't enter heaven. The brunette went first, she made it to the 25th step before she laughed. She was sent back to earth. The redhead went and made it to the 75th step before she started laughing, she was sent back to earth. The blond took her turn, she made it to the hundreth step and before God could tell the joke the blond stared laughing. God asked why she was laughing since he hadn't told the joke yet, the blond replied, "I just got the first one."

Highway To Hell

A blond was driving down the highway with her three friends in the back, a police car pulls them over and the officer walks up to the drivers side window. He tells the blond driver that she was doing 20 in a 75 zone. She replied that she kept seeing signs saying 20 on them. The officerf tells her that 20 is the highway their on. He glances at the backseat and asks the blond why her friends look so terrified, the blond answered "We just got off of highway 119."

Fashion Sense

A blond is driving down the road when a cop car pulls up beside her, he yells to her "PULL OVER!" Theblond shouts back "NO CARDIGAN!"

Sea Shore

A blond, brunette and redhead were all trapped on a deserted island, they decided they would try to swim to the next shore 100 miles away, the brunette swam out 15 miles, she got too tired and drowned. The redhead swam 38 miles became too tired and drowned, the blond swam out 50 miles got tired and swam back.