Chapter 1

He hurt me soo bad I cant even explain. I seriously thought that I was in love , but I im always wrong about things like this. My first few guys were just there to get "some" should I say. It was always the " Its not you its me." routine. I always use to wonder afterwards what was wrong with me? Did I not have some type of sex move that I didn't know about? I never seem to get it. Maybe I should stop trying so hard cuz it seems like nothings working anymore. I give up. There is no point in trying so hard when I never I get results. I'm totally done. I'm am officially single for LIFE.

One Month Later

I was the street looking for a good place to get some new shoes and bumped into this man. I felt so embarrassed, but when I looked up and saw his face I felt as though I couldn't breath. Le me just tell you he was so got damn sexy! I couldn't believe my eyes. He said,

" Sorry, I don't know where my head was. I was just walking and I just ran into you. I'm sorry are you ok?"

I didn't know what to say. I stuttered for a second.

" Um uh, yeah I'm fine. It was my fault, I was in my own world." He said "Well whats making you so distressed? A pretty lady like you shouldn't be stressed like that."

I didn't know how to respond. Was this another one of those lame pick up lines that guys used to "get some" or was this a real person worried about me. Me! Sherri!

Lets See.