Chapter 11

Curtis's POV
" I didn't want to have to force myself on her but she forced me to do it. I need to figure out who told her about sex and I need to do it quick. I don't like how she refused me like that. I have never been rejected like that before and I wasn't going to let that happen now or ever. One thing I know for sure though is that my little girl gave her virginity to me and nobody would be able to get that honor. I am proud of my little woman now.

Kristen's POV

" I can't believe what just happened. I would never be able to forgive my father ever. I don't even want to call him my father in my mind he is just a rapist that's it and that's all. I want to tell my mother but he threatened to kill her and get my pregnant and that would just be the worse." So for now she would have to keep this to herself. " Oh great now mom is home and she is gonna wonder why my room smells like this again. Thanks rapist father. Mom walks in to check in on me and her face automatically turn upside down. I try not to notice and act dumb. " What is that smell Kristen? I should not be smelling your vagina fumes in your room. You need to clean down there correctly I'm not gonna say again. Do you understand me?" demanded mom. "Yes I understand ma." " Good". I hate lying to her but I have no other choice now and I don't think I ever will.