Chapter 9

A few months later, Krirsten was used to what Curtis requested of her. But something just didn't seem right about hat she was doing. She wanted to tell her Mommy but her Daddy specifically told her to not say anything or else and she didn't want to know what or else was. So Kristen didn't say anything at all. In the process Sherri had been planning her wedding cuz she was tired of being engaged. They were set to be married May 28, 2001 which was a Saturday. Which by now was in a week. Sherri did all of the planning by herself of course cuz Curtis had something to do when she needed him to do something. How ironic right?

"I couldn't believe Curtis, always running off when I need him. I mean whats the point in getting married if your always running off when I'm trying to plan it like why even get married but I love him too much to call of the wedding let alone the engagement. Maybe I should take a break and go check on my daughter, see what she has been doing. I walked in her room and something familiar hit my nose. It was the smell of SEX but that couldn't be cuz Kristen is only 8 doesn't know anything about sex so this doesn't make any sense. This made me wonder what goes on in this room. Oh I'm jumping to conclusions maybe its her not listening to me and not washing her "Lady" right like I told her too. You have to watch that not wash something and get talked about forever. I would just have to have that talk with her bout keeping herself clean even when she starts her cycle. I cant believe I have to have tis talk with her already I'm like man where did the time go? One day I was holding her in my arms and then now she is about to have her first period. I don't know what I would do with out this little girl. I'm too proud of her and myself.