Chapter 12

Kristen's POV

I don't know if I can do this anymore. I have never kept a secret from my mom before and this one that I am keeping is tearing me apart on the knife and out and my mother can see it too. She often asks me if I'm OK or do I need to talk to her and all I do is lie and say no mother I'm fine. I hate this I bet no-one has ever had to their mother about something like this. And you wanna know what's worse about this is that my mother is pregnant again. I think ots disgusting g how this man can rape me but still have sex with my mother. It makes no sense at all. I just hope it's not a girl. I wouldn't want this to happen to my sister too.

Curtis's POV

My life is amazing right now. I get two supplies of good loving in the sme day everyday. My life couldn't be better. I know you might think I am a terrible parent but I am teaching my daughter a lesson on how to have sex the right way. Now that not so bad to teach a daughter of yours is it? Just think if I didn't teach her she would get dumped by multiple guys cuz she would be a virgin and wouldn't know how to do it right. See doesn't sound so bad now does it? Didn't think so. Matter a fact I think it's time for "lunch" if you know what I mean.

Sherri's POV

I don't know of its me or my hormones from being pregnant but I know something is not right because Kristen used to be able to talk to me about any and everything but I feel as though she is keeping something from me. She has never acted this way before. Maybe it's just her maturing and she is going through puberty and we all know during that time we didn't tell our parents anything. Everything was a secret maybe that's what's wrong but for now I can't worry about that cuz I can't stress with a baby inside of me. I don't wanna have a miscarriage at all.