He Had Feelings (Chapter 2)

Day 25

Dear Diary...

Prod and I are dating. Yea, I told you I like Prince, but me and Prince are best friends now and over time I kinda fell for Prod you know, and I think Princeton  is totally jealous of it. Well I cant stand Prince right now, but that’s a different story which I’ll tell you in a few.The reason I haven’t been on is because well me and Prod do things couples which is going on dates, walking with each other, and he even makes me sandwiches anything else. BTW you know when Ray and September came out her room. Yea they did the nasty, and one week later we found out she was pregnant. Smh that girl lucky we have great parents. They’re trying to help her like going to things being a teen mom and all. She’s doing great, but Ray’s parents on the other hand aren’t so thrilled about it. His mom called September a slut and a whore but hehe she isn’t going to have the baby until 9 months later. Oh and did I tell you before I started writing what happened? If you wanna know what happen...pay close attention and read correctly.

*

Audrey’s House

*

Princeton: Hey Audrey did you enjoy the movie?

Audrey: Insidious Chapter 2? Umm nooooo

Prodigy: How would you even know if you were kissing me the whole time?

Audrey: Hehe well.....

Princeton: Off this subject please

Prodigy: You’re jealous?

Princeton: Of what?

Prodigy:Me. My girlfriend. Our relationship.

Princeton: Please. My girlfriend looks way better than her. *crosses his feet on her table as he says the sentence*

Audrey: Are you serious right now Princeton? In my face tho? *runs upstairs*

Princeton: Audrey wait...Ugh messed up big time 

Prodigy: You think? Watch your words man. *makes his way upstairs and then makes a turn to the bathroom because something was said.

OK that’s all I know what happened because I didn’t hear any other conversation going on. I’ll write about something else tomorrow I promise.

P.S. Someone is coming anyway. 

Audrey’s POV

I hid my diary under my bed as I saw my worst nightmare come in. I hate him now. He’s a horrible person for saying that tho. 

Princeton: Can I come in?

Audrey: Sure

Princeton: I’m sorry for what I said *closes door and sits on the other end of her bed* 

Audrey: Mhmm

Princeton: I think you’re a great friend and a wonderful person I just kinda got heated because...umm....well.....

Audrey: I’m listening.

Princeton: I like you.

Audrey: Well I liked you to until you was like your girlfriend looks worse than me 

Princeton: No I mean like like.

Audrey: Huh? What? But you cant I have a boyfriend, Prod. And you have a girlfriend, Kiara.

Princeton: Well I know that...and that’s why it sucks.

Audrey: *blushes* Lol okk
Princeton: *scoots closer to her* But you know what will make it ok?

Audrey: What?

Princeton: This...

Umm he kiss me...Yep I said it Jacob Alexander Emmanuel Perez kissed me.  Idk why that boy confuses me sometimes. All I know is I cant tell Prod or this isn’t going to look pwetty.

Princeton:How was that?

Audrey: Huh?

Princeton: The kiss.

Audrey: Umm it was umm

Prodigy: *opens the door*  Umm hi guys. I thought you hated each other for a moment.

Princeton: We’re cool now we’re back to being besties

Audrey: *coughs* Liar

Princeton: *gets up* Well its about my time to leave......Drey text me k?

Audrey: Uh huh

Princeton: *leaves out the door and yells* Bye guys *closes door*

Prodigy: What was that about?

Audrey: Oh nothing

Prodigy: You sure babe you seem tense. 

Audrey: I’m great can we go to sleep now.

Prodigy: Yea sure *goes downstairs to lock the doors and comes back up to turn off the lights and laid on the other side of Audrey*

Audrey’s POV

I couldn’t just sleep. After 15 mins., Prod was gone well you know to sleep. I then got a text message. And it was from the devil himself.

Text Convo:

Im_Your_Prince: Hey babe so you still didn’t give me an answer

Audrey*Stays_In>Your_Dreamz: Uhh it was great k?

Im_Your_Prince: Hehe I was hoping so

Audrey*Stays_In>Your_Dreamz: Whatever I have to go to sleep Goodnight.

Im_Your_Prince: Good Night I love you 

Audrey*Stays_In>Your_Dreamz: Love you 2

I finally went to sleep....

*Morning*

I was woke up by a loud mouth

???: Audrey get your ass up

Audrey: What?

???: What is this? *holding up Audrey’s phone*

I finally recognized who it was .....Prod.

Audrey: What?

Prodigy: Why is Princeton telling you he cant wait to kiss you again tonight?

Audrey: What?

Prodigy: Stop saying what and give me a God damn answer

Audrey: Uhhh I honestly don’t know

Prodigy: You don’t know huh?

Audrey: Nope....

Princeton you have to be the dumbest nigga in the world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princeton is so stupid lol just comment and tell me how you like it and vote thnx