Obviously You're Not Over Me (Chapter 6)

Day 47

Dear Diary, 

Yea it’s me Audrey again. If you haven’t figured it out or haven’t known Jacob and I are no longer together. Like 3 days after Mackenzie came back into his life, he broke up with me to be with her. Admit I was hurt. I was gonna tell him my feelings, my love for him, but I guess I’m not good enough for him right? Yea that’s it. It’s good tho because Chres and Rayan has been cheering me up otherwise who wants to be called by their names their friends and the girls gave him. But I’m not going to detail about that. I just was kinda hurt you know.....she practically stole him from me. But I’m not gonna b*tch about it because I’m a BOSS. Anyway Ray and September are getting super close. They act as a married couple. I’m so jealous of their relationship it’s like amazing....almost perfect. Anywhore got to go. I’m going bowling with Jacob, Mackenzie (that bisshhh), Ray, September, and Chres. Write in you later. 

                                                                 Audrey’s POV

I closed my diary and hid it under my treasure box, under my bed. It was 1:43 And I had to get ready fast Chresanto is coming to pick me up at 3:00. Don’t judge me...I’m a girl. It takes me forever to get ready.  It was 2:45 and this nigga was early. (A/N The outfit is on the side) I wanted to choke  him because my A$$ wasn’t fully ready. I came downstairs anyway. I opened up the door and dude I thought I was dreaming. He looked like a Angel a Sexy one with that being said. Let me stawwp fangirling over him. I'm not even suppose to be. He's my ex bestfriend by the way. Anywhore I locked the door behind us after I closed my mouth from drooling over him. We them met them at the bowling alley. I saw Mackenzie and trust me I real wanted to choke her. I know I think about choking alot of people. But when we came in Ray said him and September had to be somewhere. SO it was just the four of us kinda like a double date.

                                                           Jacob's POV

I saw Roc and Audrey come in and instantly I was jealous. I don't know why because my love of my life was back in my life. I sat there and was pissed because every time it was time for Audrey to bowl Roc showed her how to by holding her by the waist and holding her hand the right way. They were flirting with each other afterwards. I mean it was disgusting. When it was time for us to eat, I got upset.....Really Upset. 

Audrey: Nooo stawwp it. I'm not all that *puts down her fork*

Roc: *Drinks and swallows his drink* Yass you are and a bag of chips

Audrey: *blushes* CHRESANTO

Roc: Shhhh don't give out my government name

Mackenzie: Can you not *directing it towards Audrey*

Audrey: Not what?

Mackenzie: Flirt with you ex's best friend.

Audrey: Well excuse me for having an interesting conversation with someone, and if you wasn't here, he wouldn't be an ex.

Mackenzie: Well to motherfucking bad

Audrey: Are you serious? You even threatened me to stay away from me?

Princeton: Really?

Mackenzie: Shut up Princeton stay out of it *gets up and balls up fist* Wanna go?

Audrey: *stands up and jumps over table* Gladly

                                                Audrey's POV

I tried to stay out of it but I jumped over the table ready to punch her. Until someone held me..whoever he/she was...was hella strong. I got pulled into Roc's car that I soon to recognized. "Calm down," Roc said. "Yea sure," I replied. He then said, "Audrey uummm willl........" and that's when I passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------

Guys I'm updating tomorrow and tell me what you think of this story with comments this time thnxsha