Jealousy (Chapter 5)

Princeton's  POV

I hugged her tight. I wanted to let go knowing Audrey was there, but I just couldn't. It was Mackenzie right in the flesh. (A/N Hehe my cousin who loves Pwince and she's on the left -------------->) Mackenzie said she heard about my incident on the news and that she couldn't believe it was me, so she came to the hospital and took the bus to see me. I'm glad she did tho. They dropped me off at my house and Kenzie came with me..Just to catch up on things. I saw jealousy in Audrey eyes but me and her aren't technically together...so why should it matter.

Mackenzie: So what's been going on later *sits on the couch*

Princeton: Nothing just the usual, getting shot by one of my bros *sits on couch carefully*

Mackenzie: *laughs* Still the same Jacob I see 

Princeton: Yup right here baby

Mackenzie: So why did he shoot you anyway?

Princeton: He was obsessed with that girl you saw? Audrey. So he took her and hid and raped her. I found where she was which was the place he took her and then I grabbed her when he was looking for the person who was making the noise which was me. I put her on my back and when we made it outside he was there waiting for us. Prod then shot me and I thought I died but then you know. I saw Audrey's face and knew I was still on Earth.

Mackenzie: How did you know she died with you?

Princeton: Idk her eyes are...life...you know?

Mackenzie: Ohhh ok

Princeton: Yea but I'm kinda tired do you wanna pick this up tomorrow? *yawns*

Mackenzie: Sure 

Princeton: Need a ride home?

Mackenzie: Naaawww I'll take the bus it comes in about 5 mins. *checks phone*

Princeton: *yawns again* Ok goodnight 

Mackenzie: Night *walks out door closing it*

                                                        Mackenzie's POV

I went to the bus stop waiting on the bus....it was later than usual. I went to my house and got my mom keys and hopped in her car locking the door to the house back. I looked on Princeton's Twitter and went under his followers to see Audrey and she had her address on her damn profile. Slow Ahhh anyone could stalk her. I went to her house. I put the car in gear and knocked on her door. The girl that was with Ray opened the door.

September: Oh hi. How may I help you?

Mackenzie: Hehe hayyy...Um is Audrey here?

September: Wait a sec *turns toward stairs* AUDREY GIRL FROM THE HOSPITAL WANTS TO SEE YOU!!!!

Audrey: *coming downstairs* Damn ok I hear you stop yelling. 

September: Mhmm *walks back to her room*

Audrey: Heey come in *she comes in and Audrey closes the door behind her* So wassup?

Mackenzie: I'm here to give you a warning

Audrey: And what exactly is the warning?

Mackenzie: To stay away from Jacob

Audrey: Says who?

Mackenzie: *opens door* Me *walks out closing the door behind her*

                                                                                   Audrey's POV

I ran upstairs to get out my diary

Day 31

Some chick I still don't know the name to came in my house and told me what and what not to do with my man....Is she serious right now? Yeaaa but I have a plan for her a$$

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ik it's short but I have a new idea and the other chapter will be up tomorrow So be looking out...Oh and I forgot I did a new cover for this book...I like it lol