Don't Stop

I was running, running so fast I almost felt free, but was I, no. i was being chased by one of those vampires they're always bugging creatures like me. Should i fly? I thought to myself. i cant it will blow my cove. i kept thinking about Jazzy and Where she was. Questions over ran my brain... Was she okay? Did she make it? Was she caught? i started to panic and then something grabbed my arm and pulled me around, before i could see who it was i jumped up and pulled out my wings. He pulled out a knife and threw it and it- gasp i jumped up and out of bed. i stumbled around the small motel room to the bathroom. i looked in the mirror and saw some of my black feathers crowding the hot pink tank top i "borrowed". i brushed them off then washed my face. 'Was it really just a dream'? i wondered. 'But it seemed so real'. i looked up i was all red and sweaty. but something startled me even more. "OPEN THIS DOOR" a man demanded. i ran out and up to the door, jazzy was slowly but surely getting out of bed. i looked through the peephole , then backed away. Malvick, what was he doing here. i took the arm of the chair and pulled it off i ran to the window and smashed it. jazzy grabbed some food and money and our jackets that we also "borrowed" and jumped out and after her it was me. we left just as the henges broke. Me jazzy both started to relax while flying away from them. "Where to now" Jazzy exclaimed. I answered "anywhere but here".