Running

Malvick's POV:

"OPEN THIS DOOR" I yelled. i was "knocking" on the door. "does breaking the door count as knocking" i asked my brother, Ivorick. He just shrugged silently, crash "WHAT WAS THAT" i screamed now Banging on the door., it busted, no one in sight. i ran to then broken window and saw two silhouettes flying away. i let out a horrifying scream, "THEY GOT AWAY", Ivorick shrugged. "DON'T YOU SAY ANYTHING" i snapped. he shrugged. that made me even more furious than i already was. I jumped out the window same as Ivorick. "The sun is coming up lets get out of here" and i ran into the pitch black ally.

Mickayla's POV:

"Where are we" Jazzy complains as we were flying. "Still in New York" i stated. "Do you know where we're headed, M.J.". Actually i haven't given that much thought. "LOOK AT THE SUNRISE" Jazzy screamed. It did look beautiful. "Jazzy don't draw attention, lets get higher if you want to scream". her excitement was overpowering her and she shot up in the air as her large grey wings glistened in the morning sun. "Are we going to get something to eat, i'm hungry" she said as she calmed down. "Sure what do yo-" "DONUTS" she shrieked in my ear. "Okay then lets drop down and find one.