Anywhere But Here

Mickayla's POV:

So we were on the road again and this time with Nick. After Ms. Mackie through him out, I felt bad, like it was my fault. I regret telling her, putting her in danger. "Where are we going" Nick asked wandering around trees in the woods with Jazzy trailing him. Nick didn't have wings so it would take us twice as long to get to another town or city. He and Jazzy are at eachothers throats every 5 minutes. "NICK, can't you walk any faster!" Jazzy screamed as she pushed him into a tree. "NO!" he shouted back. He picked himself up and pushed her back. "Mickey, can we just fly away and leave him here." Jazz turned to me, my eyebrows were raised. Not because I was shocked but because I was disappointed. In both of them. "No" I finally said and I walked to them grabbed Jazzy's arm and pulled her away motioning Nick to follow.

Samantha Mackies POV:

'I can't believe she actually told me everything.' I thought to myself. I was panicking and pacing. "So where are they." a deep voice spoke with anger. "I sent them away" I said with regret. " Why" he said enraged. "I heard what you do with innocent people." I said raising my voice. I was trying to be brave, I don't think he bought it. " Malvick, you killl people for no reason at all" I stood up straight. "I Have a reason to hate those ... creatures." he paused and looked at me "they killed my father the leader of us." I couldn't look at him. "I had to kick my own son out of this house because you drilled holes in my mind, making me see the false enemy." By then I was crying, and Malvick with red on his face tried coming inside. But he started sizzling and backed away. "You aren't invited in, you can't hurt me." And he left without another word. 

 Mickayla's POV:

I was walking alone in the back, they were finally getting along. "I'm sorry for being rude" Jazz said coming back to walk beside me. "No problem, kiddo." I looked at her and smiled. "I to am sorry." Nick said with puppy dog eyes. "Okay, okay, I forgive you both." 

We were huddled around the campfire, Jazz and Nick dead asleep. I was fiddling around with twigs and dirt when snap my head shot up. "Did you guys here that." I asked. No answer. I thought it might have been me till SNAP except this time it was closer and louder. I got up to check it out. I wandered around going farther and farther from the campsite. I could hear more snaps and I knew I was getting closer. "MICKAYLAAAA!" Jazzy screamed. I spun around and ran back. "I'm Coming" I yelled back. "HELP ME!" Nick yelled later. But when I got to the campsite they were gone and the fire was dead. "guys" I said, close to tears. It was silent, the bad silent. I jumped into the tallest tree and looked around, they were nowhere, "guys" I jumped into the air. They were gone, and at that moment I was in tears.

I flew back to the middle of the small town and dropped down in an ally I walked out and turned down the side walk, crying. I walked for about 30 minutes till I heard someone yelling my name behind me. I turned around to find Samantha franticly running to catch up, of course I stopped but only to give her a piece of my mind.