Chapter 1

The dream

Garroth POV
"Someone help me" I heard a females voice say, she sounded so familiar. I was looking around for the voice then I notice I was in a dark cave, "someone please help me" the voice said again, the voice said ,the girl was getting quieter. Than it hit me "y/n" I say "Garroth!!!!" She screamed, "Y/N!!" I said than I started running "help me" she said ran towards her voice than I see her lying on the floor barely breathing I hold her "Y/N! Y/N! Wake up!" I say while shaking her slightly than she turned into a cloud of gold dust..... She's gone. Tears were starting to roll down my face....
"Y/N!!!!" I yell......
End of dream.

I woke up by Y/N shaking me and saying my name. I'm sweating right now from the nightmare, that dream seemed so real. When I sat up and my eyes adjusted to my room that laurance, Dante ,Aphmau stood there with worried looks on their faces,and when I looked at Y/N she was crying?!
"What happened?" I said she than hugged me and said "Garroth Aphmau said that Dante and laurance heard you yelling stuff in your sleep and they tried to wake you up but they couldn't so they went and called me and Aphmau and we couldn't get you to wake up in the past half an hour" she said while half crying and half still hugging me.

___________________________
Hello my little angels I hope you like this first chapter of the second book, if you did than please leave a vote and a comment. Bye everyone love ya all, stay rossome.

                        -Author~Chan❤️
___________________________