Chapter 8

????? POV
"Wow, they still think everything is ok"
"I hate to burst their bubble but-"
"Boss, the people want to talk with you"
"Hhmm.. Tell them I"ll be there in a minute I have to get things ready, for our... Special Guests"

Aphmaus PoV
The chicken shamon went to do something in room but them after a while he came out"Hey Aphmau  come over here" the chicken shamon whispered. I walked over to were he was standing and he whispered "I need something real quick from a village not so for from here"
Considering that he is going to help Garroth why not help him, what the worse that can happen.
"Ok, I'll help. What's up?"
"I will need a special flower that grows over there, its an important thing I NEED to have"
He was acting a bit strange but it was the Chicken shamon after all so I decided not to question his odd behavior.
"Alright while your making the potion we'll go and get that special flowed of yours"
"Thank you so much Aphmau" he exclaimed.
Hhmm I can't help feel a bit odd but.. Ok.
*a few minutes later*
"Ok guys now that the chicken shamon has done us a favor he would like us to go to this village near hear and get this flower"
"That sounds fair" Y/N said.
Everyone gave each other some looks. Weird.

•-Some time later cause im lazy-•

Y/N PoV
Some time has passed that we have been walking towards this village. It's weird that I never heard about this village, and I could tell that the other were thinking the same thing, but no one said a thing cause it just felt weird.
"Hey, Garroth, how are you feeling?" Star asked, clearly trying to break the tension in the air.
"Im feeling better but I cant help but feel like I'm going to lose control again."
"Just try not to think about that, just think about that we get this flower and we can get the potion to get rid of the poison/ curse" I said while taking his hand and looking at him with small smile. He looks at me and smiles,
"Yea."
"Ok you lovebirds we are here" I here Eric say, I look up and see this huge village surrounded by thick forest. This doesn't feel right.
I looked around and saw that everyone had the same expression on their face, curiosity and caution.
We walk up to the entrance and immediately get greeted by people, they are all saying stuff like "we are so glad to have visitors its rare to get visitors here" and "oh! Im so excited we have newcomers!" And other things that I was to overwhelmed to understand what they were saying.
"Everyone please stand back your not letting the guests breath" a voice said. Everyone parted away revealing a middle aged man.
"Im sorry for all the commotion, not that many people know about this small village, my name is Frank, nice meeting you guys" he says and gives up a warm smile.
Something about this guy doesn't deep or seem right, neither do these villigers.

__________
Hello everyone! It has been a long time, a loooong time since I updated this book and I feel awful about it but i have been away cause i have personally took time of to take care of my emotional and mental health, which im so much better in tbh so i will be trying to update this little by little twice every week or so. I will try to make the next chapter longer.
____________