Chapter 5

Y/N pov
I got out of bed, and went to the kitchen to see if Zoey was there, but what i saw there surprised me the most...

Garroths pov
We were talking around the table about when we were going to leave, but when Star finished telling us all what was going to happen, Y/N enters the room, she is so cute, so sleepy. "What's going on here?" She asked surprised, I ran up to her and hugged her, we found out how to remove the curse from me" I said excitedly, I cupped her face with my hands and leans in, "you do know this means right you sleepy head" she looked confused for a second then it clicked in her "really!?" She hugged me "how did you guys find out?" She asked, she looked around "it was Star she found out" I said.

Sirius Star pov
" Thinking of leaving right now, if its ok with you Lord Aphmau." I said, "of course its ok, but first we need to prepare, we don't know what's up in those mountains." everyone agreed.
Everyone was to excited to even question how i even knew where to find Him, but that's good, i don't want them finding out about Eric....

~~~~
Yay I finally got to upload this chapter, thank you for being patient and I am really sorry for the bad spelling and grammer I was in a hurry, I love you all, stay Rossome goodbye my little angels.
~Author-Chan
~~~~