Chapter 7

Aphmaus Pov
-----------------

"Nooooooo why from all the people in the world it had to be the chicken shamen" i screamed in my head, i looked at Laurance which he had the same irritated look on his face. "Whale,whale, whale, (I was so tempted to put chicken, chicken, chicken. I have no idea why('∀`*) ) look at who we have here, idiot #1 and idiot #2 with her friends, oh and my favorite chicken house builder Eric" he looks at me "not like you, you build terrible chicken houses" I just let out a sigh.

We enter the little hut which did have chickens every where.

Eric spoke first "We need your help" the chicken shamen just looked at him and patted his shoulder "sure what do you need reaper boy""We need you to help Garroth out, you see, he has been cursed, and he has not that such time

"We need you to help Garroth out, you see, he has been cursed, and he has not that such time." The chicken shamen thought long and hard, you could feel the tension in the air.
"Let me know by who or what he had been cursed with and I will see if I could do something about it"

----------------------------------------------------------------
Skip till when they tell the chicken shamen how Garroth got cursed cause im a lazy potato ƪ(‾ε‾")I
---------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmmm, I might be able to help let me see if I still have some of that ague root lying around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ague root is for protection, and hex breaking, they are used in amulets to protect from evil. Mixed with incense and burn to break a hex that had been placed on the person.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He went and looked for whatever was a ague root, then we heard him yell from the other room "aha I DO have extra ague root, I thought I ran out years ago"
Everyone let out a sight of relief. Everything is going to be alright.

Eric's Pov
-/--------//----
Even though everyone was happy and hugging each other, I couldn't help but feel something strange, that something was.... Off. I looked at star and I knew we were thinking the same thing. Its not over yet.

?????? Pov
•••••••••••••
Oh my, it seems like they have forgotten that things could get worse if they get there hopes up to high, that nothing could go wrong... Well they are in for a surprise of how...cruel I could be, because after all..

I. ...Am....Fate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my little angels, how are you all doing, I hope you guys have an awesome day, week, month, or even year cause you school for me is starting in 5 days, like where did my summer go!!! Im sorry for all the grammatical errors and the misspellings I was in a hurry for this chapter. If you have any suggestions on what I could do for the chapter that would help alot. Now farewell to you my little angels and stay awesome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~