Chapter 48 - Kayleigh

Okay, I kinda did lie a bit. I did need to speak to Chiron but first I wanted to go speak to Blake.

Well I did have an excuse and I wasn't gonna waste it. I had to thank him for showing the way to the infirmary. Even though I knew. But he doesn't know that I knew.

I came through the way I saw him going. It was heading a bit into the forest. What? What was Blake doing in the forest?

I saw his back, he was standing in the middle of a clearing. I was about to approach him when I noticed there was someone else. He was talking to them.

There were two girls in front of him. One I recognized from Camp. What was her name again? I hit the side of my head trying to remember. Ah yeah, Lou Ellen. The daughter of Hecate. She's okay.

The other one I haven't ever seen. She was really small. She was a little girl.

"Lis, are you sure?" He asked her. He sounded a bit concerned. 'Lis' nodded.

I got shivers. I am not supposed to be here. That little Lis is weird. I have to go.

I took of running silently, until I got to Chiron. I ran into the Big House and almost ran into Chiron.

"Woah, calm down there! Are you alright?" Chiron asked me.

"Yeah, I'm..." I gasped for air "perfectly... Fine..." I caught my breath. Why was I here anyways?

"Well, what are you here about?" He asked, voicing my thoughts aloud. I remembered my first reason.

"I wanted to speak to you about my family." I said and completed "Not Percy. My other family. My mortal family. I wanted to know when I can see them again..."

Chiron still hadn't said anything so I talked again "uhm, I understand if its not possible, its just cause I don't want them to worry because of me.".

Chiron sighed and finally spoke. "I don't think we can let you leave camp yet, its a miracle you survived out there for so long. I'm afraid you will still have to wait."

The words made my hope waver. I still can't leave. Yet. I will be able to see my mom and my sister again. I will just have to wait. I hope they can wait as well.

I heard someone come in behind me. No, its more like they appeared there, one moment it was me and Chiron, the next I feel their presence.

"Oh, I guess we have another guest." Chiron said "Welcome back Nico di Angelo."