Teh next dayyyyyy

-Well, more like the next evening-

*Zach and Davis are walking through waterfall, chatting about nothings, when suddenly*

Zacharie: ...*pulls Davis through a secret path* This way.

Davis: ??

*Davis can just hear Frisk's voice in the distance, but he can't make out the words*

*They get to a beautiful place that overlooks a large lake and sit down*

*silence*

Davis: ...Zacharie?

Zacharie: Yeah?

Davis: Why doesn't anyone ever talk about, or even to, Frisk?

Zacharie: ...

Davis: I mean, whenever we're around him, Mia and Carol always keep me away from him. Why can't I try to talk to him?

Zacharie: ...Davis, let me tell ya something.

Davis: ...

Zacharie: One day, Chara's gonna talk some sense into Frisk. Once he's less murder-y, you can talk to him all you want. And I know it's gonna happen, because I know Frisk can't stay mad forever.

Davis: ...*smiles* Ok.

*more silence*

Davis: *cute lil yawn*

Zacharie: Heh, you tired, buddy?

Davis: *nods*

Zacharie: *stands up* Well, then I guess we should be heading back, huh?

Davis: *stretches his arms towards Zach*

Zach: ..You want me to carry you?

Davis: *nods* 

Zach: *crosses arms* Really, dude?

Davis: Please?

Zach: Heh, alright. I can't say no to that face. 

*Zach picks Davis up and carries him like if you were carrying a dog and having it "hug" you*

Davis: *falls asleep with his arms wrapped around Zach's neck ^^

(Guys

It's time for some investigation. If ya know what I mean~)

(Also, just because they've taken the place of Canon Mia and Tina doesn't mean they're brothers now)