8

Kim Mingyu stared at his phone screen for minutes. He couldn't believe it.

He sat there, thinking and thinking, until it brought him to an old, painful memory that left a scar in his heart. He could clearly remember it as if it was yesterday;

"Mom, Dad.. I have something to say to you."

"What is it, son?", His dad looked up from his newspaper. His mom stopped pouring her tea and sat to look at her son.

"I know that you guys are strict about these kinds of stuff and I know that you despise them but.. I sincerely hope you can be open-minded about this and still care for me, as your son."

His parents looked at him blankly, curious on what his speech is leading up to.

"Mom, Dad.. I'm gay."

The next thing that happened was a blur to him in his memory, and when it happened as well. All he saw was his dad throwing his newspaper, shouting at him while his mom sat and looked disappointed. 

Ever since that day, he's been alone and that's how he got the idea of starting a Youtube channel. Some where he can put himself out there, enjoy what he's doing, make new friends and inspire people, that's how 'lifeofmingyu' started;

 Some where he can put himself out there, enjoy what he's doing, make new friends and inspire people, that's how 'lifeofmingyu' started;

The more the days came, the more the numbers grew. But he wasn't looking for attention in the first place, he was looking for inspiration, creativity, friends. He loves his subscribers as much as they love him. 

That's why he muster all of his confidence, took out his video camera and recorded a video. 

"Hi, everyone! Mingyu here. I've been wanting to tell you this ever since I began to receive love on this channel."

"Someone special to me told me about a little fact about them. That brought up my confidence and- ugh, Kim Mingyu, stop rambling on, you'll just lose what you're trying to say."

He looked up towards the camera, "Hi, I'm Kim Mingyu and I like guys."

-

^^legit took me like 2-3 hours to find a template and edit the crap out of it ;-; well~~ its for creativity and you guys :))

it's going to get more interesting from now on he he he~~

[[P.S some chapters will be like this so you can see the pov of mingu and wonwoo as well as the messaging chapters]]

Hope you guys are looking forward to it 😏