Chapter 6

Hazel's POV

I can't believe he had my phone but who cares I GOT MY PHONE BACK!! Its break now . Me and Minah are going to the canteen together since unnie sent a text that she'll be in the library with won bin oppa . Couples goals huh .

"Jungs I have something to tell you....." Minah started as soon as we sat down at the table . "What is it ?" I'm pretty curious since Minah was looking a bit down. "I want someone" "What?!" Minah covered my mouth immediately . "Shhhh"she calmed me down. Wow the gossip queen , forever single plus flirts without even her noticing wants a BOYFRIEND .

"So do you have a candidate?" I asked slowly . She nodded a bit . "Nugu?". (A/N: Nugu means who) "Park Jimin" she mumbled . "Re-" Minah covered my mouth cause I was about to shout . "really?" I spoke softly . she nodded .

Its weird how she likes him . Okay I get it that he's good looking and cute , but he is a PLAYBOY ! and I remember what Minah told me about how she hates playboys suddenly she likes one . Well to me Taehy- wait ugh nothing ignore that .

"When did you uh you know ?" I asked her . "Since last years Halloween party , remember when You faked sick cause you didn't want to go and Hara unnie had won bin oppa " I nodded "He accompanied me that time and I had kinda fun . He was funny , cute and adorable . I thought he was just flirting with me but then his friends teased me and him . it was dark but I could see his blush on his cheeks "

"Wah how could you not tell me !" I said crossing my hands . "LOL hazel you know I have a hard time trusting peeps plus I wasn't that close with you that time . " "fine I'll let you go this time " I am happy she finally likes someone . Park Jimin melted her heart . Weird I know just like me wait no .

Suddenly someone slammed our table "Holy shit-" I covered my mouth . its a habit okay . "You!" She pointed at me . "What are doing here Soo hyun?" Minah asked annoyed . "Well I'm here to teach your little friend a lesson " she said while snapping her finger . Then her minions came out of nowhere and pulled me causing me to stand .

They started to pull my hair "ouch!" I screamed . "jungs!!! Let go of me !!" She screamed to some other minions who pushed her away from me . "Minah!" I screamed again as the minions ruing my clothes I felt my sleeves tore off .

The whole canteen couldn't do anything cause they were afraid of Soo hyun and some were laughing with her . "MIN CHAN!" I heard someone calling me . "STOP SOO HYUN!" he shouted at her . He pushed all those bitches away and embrace me . I felt like crying . too bad I already cried , I hide my face at Taehyung's shirt .

My clothes were torn . You can maybe see my undergarments . Taehyung quickly took of his jacket and his shirt giving to me to cover my body . He helped me wore them "Minah !" He called her . Minah pushed the bitches and ran to me . "Help her let me settle this hoe" she nodded and help me . I saw Taehyung with his singlet .

Wow I never knew he had biceps . Minah helped me stood up and we walked to the toilet . my leg hurts and I bet I look like a mess . Taehyung's shirt was tied up around my waist to cover my torn skirt . "V was like a superhero " Minah said causing me to chuckle .

When we arrived at the restroom . I washed my face . "I'll take my spare uniform in my locker you wait here" she said and walked out . I burst in tears as soon as she walked out . Why is Soo hyun doing this ? This reminded me about my past . I was always bullied by kids and teased . I hated my life and now I'm starting to hate it again .

Then the toilet room slowly opened to reveal my hero . "Hey don't cry" he said . I hugged him quickly . I love his embrace it feels warm and comfortable . He hugged me back and I cried more. "I'm sorry I came late " he said . "its--okay-" I said in between my sobs .

"No its not I never knew she would do that to you , now wipe your tears " he told me and I obeyed . I wiped my tears then he used his thumb and wipe the rest . I felt my heart beating fast . I bet I'm blushing Then the door opened . "Hey jungs I brought the- oh hey v " Minah said causing me and Taehyung to back up from each other . "Hey I just wanted to check on her " he said

"I didn't ask but thx for the info" she said playfully . I giggled at her joke . "I better get going-" he was cut by Minah "oh no stay I never talked with you a lot you know ." she said with a warm smile . "Well if Min Chan doesn't mind" he asked me . "I don't mind " I smiled at him and he looked down . "Okay" he said smiling a bit .

"So jungs can I know who you guys met?" Minah said . "Uhhh" I said "We met yesterday at the park . She was alone listening to music while walking and she fell . I was there so I helped her and all" he made a lie without even a small mistake . "Ahh she's always clumsy so yeah " "yah!"

Taehyung's POV

"What its true . Remember you fell while sitting on a chair ? Remember you accidentally put salt in coffee instead of sugar? Remember-" Minah was off "Stop!!!!!!" She closed minah's mouth. I wanted to laugh but a chuckle came out . Both Minah and Hazel looked at me with wide eyes .

"What?" He said . "You chuckled?" Minah said in a weird tone . "Yeah is that wrong?" I raised an eyebrow. "No it's not its a GOOD thing" she said empathizing the 'good' .

"Minah" Min Chan called her . "Yeash" "I don't feel like going to class " she said sadly . "Okay you go home and have rest I'll" I cut her off . "I'll walk her to her house" She thought about it for a while and said "Okay , don't hurt her make sure she is safe , I don't want to see her sad cheer her up with ice cream on the way . And make sure she locks the door if her moms there just say your a friend . Are you gonna came back here?" She asked after her lecture .

"Nope" I said simply "Okay bye jungs" she said hugging her while whispering something to her causing her to blush crazily . Minah giggled and bid me . "Bye v" I just nodded at her . She walked out of the ladies room . "Uh you change into the uniform and I'll be waiting outside " I said . I heard a small voice saying okay and I walked out

Making sure no one comes in . After 3 mins she came out wearing a perfect school uniform . Wow that's fast doesn't girls take like 30 minutes to get ready well actually Soo hyun does . She said she wants to look the best for me and all that shit .

Hazel had her hair did up to a messy bun . Glasses on . The skirt she wore was shorter than her skirt she was wearing just now . "The skirt is short cause its minah's " she said since she saw me staring at her skirt . I AM NOT A PERVERT . I looked away quickly hiding my cheeks for her .

"Let's go" I said grabbing her arm and walked to the gate . "How are we going to walk through?" She said pointing to the guards . "Follow me " we walked to the fence behind the school building . "What are we doing here?" She asked confused .

"Climb" I said and her eyes widened . "I don't know how" she said . "I'll help you , trust me " I said looking in her beautiful hazel eyes . She nodded and looked up . i put my right knee on the ground and my hands on it . "Come on"

She slowly stepped on my hands . She was light so easy for me . She grabbed on the top of the fence and put her other leg on my hands . Yup she's light . "Umm tae" she called me . "Yes?" "Can you close your eyes ? I don't want you to see m-my ..." I understood what she said . Aww so shy .....

I closed my eyes and I felt her legs aren't on my hands anymore . I opened my eyes and saw her at the other side . She's a fast learner . I jumped and went to the other side .

How was it???? I did an late update sorry . I finished yesterday but I forgot to publish silly me .... Love you readers out there *muah"😘